Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2010 110 Miles? Problems?  (Read 1624 times)

roadking71865

• "The Dark Knight"
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: The Dark Knight
    • CVO2: '03 FLHRSEI2 (sold)
    • CVO3: '08 F-250 Diesel
2010 110 Miles? Problems?
« on: February 17, 2011, 10:18:31 AM »

How many miles do you guys that own a 2010  110 have on them and have you had any problems?  Just trying to figure out if I need to prepare myself for anything or trade at a certain amount of miles.
Fullsac B X-pipe
1.75 pwr. cores
Big Sucker A/C
TTS MasterTuner
BAL Tail Light, Motolights
Custom Dynamics LED Turning Lamps
HD LED Headlamp & Passing Lamps
J & M FlexPower AM/FM/WB Antenna
J & M FlexPower CB Antenna
Mini Beast Air Horn, Wheeldock EZ-UP Center Stnd
Kennedy Technology CellSet
External XM SRS Satellite Antenna
HarleyGoodies Floor board extenders
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 440's
Clearview 9.5" windshield
Corbin Dual Tour Heated Seat

DESERTBEAR54

• DESERTBEAR
  • 1K CVO Member
  • BLUU 10 SEUC,09 Street Glide
Re: 2010 110 Miles? Problems?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 10:30:29 AM »

Look under V-Twin Area and take note of BLUU back in Harley Dealer.
1000 Bears Can't Be Wrong Eat Your Honey Then Ride Safe and Smoke A Good Cigar!!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 11:00:42 AM »

There's a thread in here someplace......most of us with the newer 110s (there was more of a problem the first couple of years of 110) are happy with our bikes.  While the problems may be different than they were on the earlier CVOs, doesn't seem to me to be any greater at this point. 

I'm at my office, so can't check to confirm but I think I was about 16k miles when I thought I was hearing a noise coming from my primary (front end of the primary).  In a day or two I was convinced, but it was intermitent.  Took it to the dealership.

Of course I couldn't get the noise to duplicate for them.  Asked them to pull the primary and check things out.....if they couldn't find anything, I'd cover the labor.  It was the compensator and they replaced it (I had them put a chrome inner primary on at the same time, since the labor was covered) under warranty.

I now have over 25k miles and no other problems. :2vrolijk_21:

I suggest just working your best deal on the 7 yr. extended warranty (additional 5 yrs. service agreement) and ride with peace of mind.  You can buy that extended warranty from any dealership.  And they always paid for theirselves on all my baggers.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 12:07:31 PM »

There's a thread in here someplace......most of us with the newer 110s (there was more of a problem the first couple of years of 110) are happy with our bikes.  While the problems may be different than they were on the earlier CVOs, doesn't seem to me to be any greater at this point. 

I'm at my office, so can't check to confirm but I think I was about 16k miles when I thought I was hearing a noise coming from my primary (front end of the primary).  In a day or two I was convinced, but it was intermitent.  Took it to the dealership.

Of course I couldn't get the noise to duplicate for them.  Asked them to pull the primary and check things out.....if they couldn't find anything, I'd cover the labor.  It was the compensator and they replaced it (I had them put a chrome inner primary on at the same time, since the labor was covered) under warranty.

I now have over 25k miles and no other problems. :2vrolijk_21:

I suggest just working your best deal on the 7 yr. extended warranty (additional 5 yrs. service agreement) and ride with peace of mind.  You can buy that extended warranty from any dealership.  And they always paid for theirselves on all my baggers.

X2

Supershooter

• Elite CVO Member
  • First Ride 03 FXDWG

• CVO1: 2010 SEUC-sold
    • CVO2: 2011 SESG
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 10:50:59 AM »

11,000 on my 2010 SEUC, no problems, but I am looking to change the drive sprocket to make it a rocket out of the hole.  :coolblue:
Supershooter

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.