Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cripple Creek  (Read 1419 times)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Cripple Creek
« on: April 18, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »

Looking to plan the trip to Cripple Creek (BTW,  when is the CC run and where is the best place to stay while there??).   Anyone know of a good site to help plan the trip (looking for a Holiday Inn or Marriott to stay the first night out{lots of points....save $$$$}????  I've always had destinations and trip routes planned,  but this time $$ and time are important.

HELP.....

_Beagle [smiley=cherry.gif]
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Cripple Creek
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 10:54:47 PM »

Beag,
If you look at the events section, there's a thread about the CC rally. It's June 20-22.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 11:12:11 PM by arcticdude »
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

jonga

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 01:38:39 AM »

Hey Beagle, Just found out JC and Andy already have a room at CC and I don't. So if you're lookin for a roomate for 3 days I'm your guy. I guess you could check with JC for references. I'll be ridin in with JC and Andy coming from the east coast. The three of us are flying to Atlanta and then riding back to west coast. If you are available to share a room let me know.
                             See ya, Jon

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 09:08:18 PM »

Jon,
   I'll be with BB,  but my bro-in-law may need a roomy (or celly....).
    I'll let ya know.

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 10:41:37 AM »

Beags was talkin to BB yesterday and he may be my cellie in Maggies as well.Is there anything I should be worried about? [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 07:05:40 PM »

Snores like a big dog,  and if he's been drinkin,  wear your pants to bed and pray he doesn't mistake you for something he was just dreamin about.  He may be old,  but still strong as a bull.

Good luck!!!!

_Beagle

WaSEEG

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 10:23:02 PM »

Snores like a big dog,
'05 SEEG
PC III usb
SE Air Filter
Freedom Pipes
Freedom Cam
SE 6-speed
VPC
Wild -1 575's
Garmin Zumo 660
Traxxion AK-20's
300mm Bitubo's

'06 Tiara S/4300

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 10:17:22 AM »

Yea Beags I guess I'll let him fall asleep or pass out first [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif].As long as I sleep with a Louisville Slugger under my pillow I will be fine.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »

I'd bring a sledge hammer,  we don't call him Big Brian for nothing.  I think a slugger might just make him mad enough to really hurt someone.

_Beagle [smiley=cherry.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 03:34:20 PM »

OK thanks for the tip ;)

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.