Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: CVO Owners around Atlanta.........  (Read 3520 times)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
Re: CVO Owners around Atlanta.........
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 11:48:08 PM »

Less if you drive the speed limit...which is HOW FAST WILL YOUR CAR GO????

Shuttles, private drivers, cabs are plentiful.  It won't be expensive.  
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 11:48:27 PM by TheVgirl »
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 11:51:50 PM »

JCZ
Hello, I am Jonga's sister. I am excited to meet you all ;D. My goal is to fly in to Atlanta friday evening. If you do not get a volunteer to drive you out to Lithia Springs, I will rent a car friday eve and pick you up and Jon said he would pick me up from car rental place. Mapquest said it was 24 miles ( approx. 30 minutes). Is that correct?
Heidi :D [smiley=worthless.gif]

Heidi,
Where are you staying?

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 11:53:10 PM »

And the Biltmore...a mansion ahead of its time!

www.biltmore.com

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 10:17:19 AM »

JCZ
Hello, I am Jonga's sister. I am excited to meet you all ;D. My goal is to fly in to Atlanta friday evening. If you do not get a volunteer to drive you out to Lithia Springs, I will rent a car friday eve and pick you up and Jon said he would pick me up from car rental place. Mapquest said it was 24 miles ( approx. 30 minutes). Is that correct?
Heidi :D [smiley=worthless.gif]

We look forward to meeting you too, Heidi.  I was at Jon's in Stockton last night........told him that if you already had the car, that the three of us would pitch in to help cover that cost.  If you can drop it off in Lithia Springs, that would save us some time and we could get on the road.  There are several people that are going to meet us at the dealership.  I think our plane lands at 7:00 a.m. and Jon can call you with the flight number.  It's a non-stop from San Francisco and it's Delta airlines.  We look forward to it. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 10:22:33 AM »

And the Biltmore...a mansion ahead of its time!

www.biltmore.com

That's one of the places that's on the list to see.  Jon, Andy and I talk everyday and I think I speak for all three of us when I say that I'm so anxious for this that I'm about worthless at work. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Hard to concentrate on the job when we're looking forward to a ride like this. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Are we the only ones who fantasize spending the rest of our lives doing stuff just like this [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 10:32:19 AM »

i have that day dream every day
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 03:37:57 PM »

i have that day dream every day

I laughed out loud when I read this.  Nice to know that I'm not the only one that lives in a fantasy world. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Now if I could just get rid of these voices in my head..............

West Coast GTG   

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 04:09:43 PM »

Go with the voices!!  They probably make more sense than reality! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

HYDE

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 11:04:50 PM »

JCZ....Hello, airport taxi is about 55-60.$ Just get in line taxi waiting./ Car service is about $60 need to make reservation... car rental half the price but you have to drop back at airport 8-)
 [smiley=worth or less.gif]My goal is to fly in friday eve. I was hoping to get a rough itinerary to figure out where to fly out from tuesday 13th or wednesday 14th
The Vgirl thanks for asking ...just a cheap hotel from hotwire... haven't confirmed flight time yet. ;D :D :D Heidi
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 11:09:55 PM by HYDE »

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2006, 11:33:44 PM »

Let me give you the names/numbers of airport shuttles that will be cheaper.  It only cost $40 to go from Rome to Airport and that's 70 miles one-way.  Some hotels have free shuttles or cheap shuttles $8 to $20.  I'll check with my AA and send you a PM tomorrow.

Thursday is the day they publish "last minute deals" on Travelocity.  I paid $230 for round-trip airfare, hotel and rental car for 4 days from Atlanta to Baltimore with them in February.  Last minute deals on Travelocity for Atlanta for Hotel + Car for $68 and up for this weekend.  May be cheaper next w/e since this is a holiday weekend.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 11:37:17 PM by TheVgirl »

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2006, 01:47:25 AM »

Don't know if you've got routes planned out...but head up from Atlanta to Greenville, then up through Cashiers/Highlands area, connect with the parkway, then into Asheville to Biltmore, then back South to Charlotte, if you don't have time to spend north of Asheville near Boone/Blowing Rock/Grandfather mountain.  Just some thoughts on possible routes.  Wish the CVO would be broken in by then, but doesn't look that way at this point, or I would join you.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2006, 04:49:11 PM »

Don't know if you've got routes planned out...but head up from Atlanta to Greenville, then up through Cashiers/Highlands area, connect with the parkway, then into Asheville to Biltmore, then back South to Charlotte, if you don't have time to spend north of Asheville near Boone/Blowing Rock/Grandfather mountain.  Just some thoughts on possible routes.  Wish the CVO would be broken in by then, but doesn't look that way at this point, or I would join you.

What and where are Boone, Blowing Rock and Grandfather mountain?

How about some civil war areas......where are they at?

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2006, 04:38:31 PM »

We'll be flying out a week from today! [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=banana.gif]

West Coast GTG   

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2006, 04:43:53 PM »

We'll be flying out a week from today! [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=banana.gif]
JC- You will be flying by yourself cause of all that Red Bull . Our flight is 2 weeks from today.AK
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2006, 04:47:12 PM »

JC- You will be flying by yourself cause of all that Red Bull . Our flight is 2 weeks from today.AK

You suck!  I knew that I should never have cut the Red Bull loose. [smiley=nervous.gif]

By the way..........are you in So Cal already?  I thought you were leaving this morning?? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 04:53:40 PM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 1.185 seconds with 21 queries.