Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: SERIOUS 103 PROBLEMS  (Read 3648 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: SERIOUS 103 PROBLEMS
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 02:27:57 AM »

OK guys and girls. The dealer called yesterday. Flywheels were in. After second round of X RAYS me being the HD fanantic that I am instead of going home and straight back to bed for much needed rest. I went straight to the dealer then straight over to Zippers. Zippers does read this site. They already knew about the accident. It was a fun trip to say the least(can you say percocet) Dan had Mark stop what he was doing to assemble THE DAWGS motor. So I got to see the bottom end go together THE ZIPPERS WAY. Attention to detail and everything is cleaned over and over. Clearences are checked twice. It was very interesting to say the least. Mark walked me through it and I am very pleased that it will be right when I get Punkin back next week.

I will keep you updated when it is finished. And yes V I AM RIDING HER HOME!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Good news at the end of a less than spectacular group of events.  Glad to read it Dawg.  Will anxiously the final report on just what exactly ends up being inside of Punkin and how it runs out.

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 09:12:36 PM »

Hmmm...posting at 2:11 AM?  I'd say you either fell and hit your head AGAIN or the pain killers just kicked after a failed attempt to sleep!!!   :-?

You go right ahead and try that one if you want BUT I'd really hate for you to drop the Pumpkin after waiting so long to get her back!!!!  What will the officer put on that accident report for cause of accident?  I think I have a helmet sticker that will apply!  
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 09:51:33 PM »

DAWG,
  Glad you're gettin' better!  Ya'll are lucky, Man!  I hate ya'll went down, but I'm happy you didn't have any serious injuries.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 01:49:41 AM »

DAWG,
  Glad you're gettin' better!  Ya'll are lucky, Man!  I hate ya'll went down, but I'm happy you didn't have any serious injuries.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD

Thanks Hub. Sorry we didn't hook up last week. We will try again very soon.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 03:17:03 PM »

Mikey (Dawg) sorry to hear about an accident hope your doing alright.   Better living through pharmeceuticals is a moto I very familiar with.   I hope you will be well soon and glad to hear punkin is almost back in your hands.

I am really interested in hearing what the final configuration is.

Get Well,

-harry
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2006, 05:35:52 PM »

Mikey (Dawg) sorry to hear about an accident hope your doing alright.   Better living through pharmeceuticals is a moto I very familiar with.   I hope you will be well soon and glad to hear punkin is almost back in your hands.

I am really interested in hearing what the final configuration is.

Get Well,

-harry

Thanks Harry. Doing better and off of the meds at least for right now. I really do not know what Danny has up his sleeve. All I know is they keep saying "YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS THING" I know they talked about a 124 but I kinda bucked at that. I want to ride this bike all of the time. The one 124 fuelie I rode that they built was pretty darn fast. I think the H/P was 156 and the TQ was 148. All I know is it ran. I did see a 120 they built last week that put 206 at the crank on pump gas and carb. I guess we shall see next week sometime. Last time I talked to them I was pretty set on a good strong and reliable 103. That is really all I need up here in the mountains.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.