Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Finding/Ordering  (Read 7140 times)

hutch4

• IL

• CVO1: 2014 Limited CVO
Re: Finding/Ordering
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 05:23:18 PM »

Bob,
Have you found your new bike yet? I also have a 2012 CVO. I talked with the dealer Saturday about trading they had one 2014 CVO in but it was already sold. They will have another one in in about three weeks. I was curious if you had any trade prices yet? My dealer is going to call tomorrow with a price. Hutch

oe542bob

• Full CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7(traded)
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHTKSE(traded)
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHXSE(traded) ‘19 FLHXSE(traded) ‘21 FLHXSE
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 06:20:59 PM »

No. Haven't gotten that far. Will be interested in how you make out. What color are you wanting to get? Bob F
Bob,
Have you found your new bike yet? I also have a 2012 CVO. I talked with the dealer Saturday about trading they had one 2014 CVO in but it was already sold. They will have another one in in about three weeks. I was curious if you had any trade prices yet? My dealer is going to call tomorrow with a price. Hutch

hutch4

• IL

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 09:57:45 PM »

Bob,
My dealer didn't call today. They act like they are busy. I've about talked myself out of trading just not sure about all the changes. Do they have all the bugs worked out of the water cooling and new radio. The color I'm interested in is Stardust Silver and Autum Sunset. Hutch

oe542bob

• Full CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 07:53:27 AM »

Hutch, I was waiting on a call back too. My '12 CVO really does everything I want. And I don't think I want to lose big $$$ doing a trade. Still, if I ran across a blue one, and really like it in person, I'd probably bite the bullet. We'll see. Happy with what I have for now.

hutch4

• IL

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 10:20:33 PM »

I finally heard from my dealer today. The owner had the service manager call me and tell they hadn't received the pricing for the cvos yet. Which I find interesting as they had one on the show room  floor Saturday that was sold. Maybe they have different prices for each bike.

newseultra07

• Elite CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 10:39:28 PM »

I saw the Blue CVO Limited couple days ago at dealer that customer had bought week earlier.  Owner stated that bike rode the best out of the all the previous CVO's baggers he's had. I made some phone calls to some dealers looking for a blue CVO.  Finally found one that won't be in for a month or so.  But I was 2nd on the list. There suppose to get 2 of them and were going to be blue ones. The first person on list may not like the blue so I may have a shot at it.  And the dealer charges MSRP. They are a platinum dealer.  The sales manager said the owner is a lawyer and believes that if he over charges a customer that they won't come back for a new bike in future. 
2018 Anniversary CVO M8

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 08:10:50 AM »

This is my third CVO and for me each one has been worth the extra dollars. The CVO comes with a bigger motor, mega chrome, a more powerful sound system, custom paint, custom wheels, color matched inner fairing, etc, etc. And there still is a bit of exclusivity. So the answer to your question depends on each rider. In my case I kept spending more and more dollars on motor work and chrome accessories after purchasing each regular Ultra so when I did the math I realized that a new CVO was about the same as a new regular Ultra after I added in motor work, chrome accessories and labor.           

Just wondering Egultrac if you've had a chance to ride a '14 Limited yet?  In the past I would agree with everything you say.  However after riding a new Limited a couple of weeks ago (and considering in Canada we're talking about a $14k difference LTD vs. CVO Ltd.), even thou there are some nice upgrades you still get with a CVO, the difference in features of the two bikes is now not as much, and for me - I'm not sold if it is worth the extra money today like it always has been in the past.

I found the 2014 Limited had plenty of power and some nice added features over prior Limiteds.  Then again, I haven't seen a 2014 CVO Limited in person yet, so who knows?  All I'm questioning is, are the differences in the two bikes this year worth $14k, and in the past I always felt it was.

JMHO
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

jamnflhxse2

• 1K CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Arrived 12-19-14
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2013, 07:48:06 PM »

Conrads HD in Shorewood IL, 30miles from Chicago just rolled out a BLUE CVO limited today. MSRP and not spoken for. Ask for Tumbleweed, good guy. 815-725-2000. PM me if you need any more info.

Tannehill Kid

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 Street Glide
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2013, 05:06:38 PM »

Blue one on the floor at Renegade HD in Alexandria LA.  Number is 318 448 1509 and ask for Mike Raila.  Tell him Danny sent you.

oe542bob

• Full CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 09:20:32 PM »

Too bad it's too far away for me to look at in person. Went to the dealer website. Lots of pics. Went to McDermotts HD in Fort Ann, NY last week. They have CVO Limited that I got to look at. Lots of changes for sure. If would have been in blue, well, I may have had to do a deal. Like my '12 CVO Ultra I have now, but the changes make it very interesting to think about. Too busy at work right now so I don't have time to do anything right now.
Blue one on the floor at Renegade HD in Alexandria LA.  Number is 318 448 1509 and ask for Mike Raila.  Tell him Danny sent you.

cooterbrown

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 Fat Bob CVO
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 06:24:59 PM »

Anyone take delivery this past weekend?
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 21 queries.