Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Finally decided to post this............  (Read 19159 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Finally decided to post this............
« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2006, 08:36:58 AM »

You know, there may be rotten apples in the barrel, but it does not mean the whole barrel is rotten. I am proud how you have handled yourself and am so happy that you are getting the service that you want on the repairs.  The GM is not wrenching on your bike, so ignore him and keep those great relationships with the rest.  It is easy to walk away from the whole business, hard to use just what you want.  You are doing what works for you and that is all that matters.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2006, 10:46:17 PM »

You know, there may be rotten apples in the barrel, but it does not mean the whole barrel is rotten. I am proud how you have handled yourself and am so happy that you are getting the service that you want on the repairs.  The GM is not wrenching on your bike, so ignore him and keep those great relationships with the rest.  It is easy to walk away from the whole business, hard to use just what you want.  You are doing what works for you and that is all that matters.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Mrs.WeCVO,

Thanks a lot for your thoughts, they are greatly appreciated! [smiley=vrolijk_19.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_19.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_19.gif].

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2006, 11:37:20 PM »

Awesome Rob, what a class act. Cigars were a great touch & I'm glad your feeling better. Good luck with the Smurf. Wish I could ride my Jester, raining and 45 here in C-town. Happy Holidays
Andy

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2007, 09:28:12 PM »

Okay!! Got a call from my dealer....... well not mine the one here in Ocala amyway  ;D and he tells me my bike is ready except for the filler peice between the saddlebag, its still on back order. However, the bent the other one back straight and reinstalled it while they are waiting on a new one. Also they ordered a new clutch cable as it was slightly bent. Its still functional so I can ride the Smurf again!! I think they did a fantastic job in the service department there at Ocala HD! Bike looks and sounds awesome (i took the V&H ovals off and replaced them with the kerkers I bought for the RoadGlide (Spare Shark). Man that puppy sounds off now! I will try and post some new pics below. Hopefully the pic thingy still works the same!

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2007, 09:29:25 PM »

:apple:

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2007, 09:30:35 PM »

:pineapple:

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2007, 09:32:26 PM »

:cucumber:

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2007, 09:33:42 PM »

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2007, 09:37:03 PM »

The only thing I found that needed tweaking was the handlebars seem to be slightly lower (athough it could be due to the feel of the Road Glide) and the trunk would not seal (pic below) which was a quick fix with a minor adjustment and now is sealed fine.

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2007, 09:38:39 PM »

Heres a pic last night of Mama getting ready to head home from Gainesville last night after dinner.

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2007, 09:40:39 PM »

Those heated grips and seat sure felt good! I can sure feel the difference in power between this and the stock 96! Big difference. Feels so good to have her back. I'll be Smurfin again tomorrow!!

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #161 on: February 10, 2007, 04:36:20 AM »

Momma looks cold, but it is great that the two of you are again out enjoying you CVO bike.  :2vrolijk_21: Also glad to hear that although the RG is a great bike, the CVO is better, in you opinion. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.