Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: FXR Based Pro Street  (Read 2854 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
FXR Based Pro Street
« on: December 06, 2006, 05:26:23 PM »

I just thought I'd mention that I posted pics of my FXR based Custom-built Pro Street Stroker under "Pictures" if any of you FXR boys are interested. Later. Hoist!
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: FXR Based Pro Street
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 12:56:48 AM »

Thought I might bump this up for anyone who missed it and might be interested. All this FXR buzz got me thinking some of youze might appreciate it. The bike's a blast to ride, and fast as hell! Only about 425 lbs. :huepfenjump3:

You'll probably have a hard time finding it now, so here's the link. Enjoy! ;)

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=9528.msg145648#msg145648

Hoist! 8)

« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 11:19:40 AM by Hoist! »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 10:41:14 AM »

Thought I might bump this up for anyone who missed it and might be interested. All this FXR buzz got me thinking some of youze might appreciate it. The bike's a blast to ride, and fast as hell! Only about 425 lbs. :huepfenjump3:

You'll probably have a hard time finding it now, so here's the link. Enjoy! ;)

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=9528.msg145648#msg145648

Hoist! 8)

We were slightly off in our weight guesstimate. It actually weighed in at 513 lbs. (wet) on Fri when we weighed it to get the VIN. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 11:08:35 AM »

We were slightly off in our weight guesstimate. It actually weighed in at 513 lbs. (wet) on Fri when we weighed it to get the VIN. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Additional weight of chrome add on's!  ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 11:11:23 AM »

Additional weight of chrome add on's!  ;)

Still got a better HP:Wt ratio than Cybil! She flies!!! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 11:22:05 AM »

I just spoke to Vern. The Pro Street is now officially registered!!! Hopefully I'll get to ride Joy in and leave her there to get the mid-controls put back on, and ride the Pro Street home today!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 07:59:12 PM »

WooHoo!!!!! I just got home with my completely leagal, VIN'd and registered 89" Evo Pro Street!!!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

The bike's on the road now finallly!!! Less than 350 miles on her, but I can start adding to that quickly now!!! Key word being "QUICK"!!!!! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 08:05:05 PM »

HeHe!!! And I brought Joy in to get the Pro Street! I left her for the mid controls to go back on her! At that point, I had all 5 of my bikes at the shop at one time!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

But the Pro Street came home with me. Joy will come back home on Sat. The WG and Cybil will be home by the end of the year, and the Hoist Bobber will probably be built by the Spring sometime!!! With all that, right now, I still only have 1 running motorcycle in my garage!!! ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 08:19:29 PM »

Binx got this one listed for sale yet :nixweiss: ?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 08:32:06 PM »

Binx got this one listed for sale yet :nixweiss: ?

Shut up Scarecrow!!! :lipsrsealed2: :lipsrsealed2: :lipsrsealed2: :lipsrsealed2: :lipsrsealed2: ::) :P :sauer021: :sauer021: :sauer021: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »

Shut up Scarecrow!!! :lipsrsealed2: :lipsrsealed2: :lipsrsealed2: :lipsrsealed2: :lipsrsealed2: ::) :P :sauer021: :sauer021: :sauer021: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

Hoist! 8)

:oops: :huepfenlol2:

My bad :angel: .

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 11:08:58 PM »

So what ya gonna do Howie? Ya gonna take the forward controls off and go back to the stock configuration of mid and forward pegs or are ya gonna leave the forward controls on and just put the stock mids back on? Enquiring minds want ta know?   ;D

HeHe!!! Yep! I'm putting the stock mid-controls back on with all HD Flame pegs that are on her now. Putting the highway pegs back on too. I'll fit the new bars to the new seating position after the foot controls are changed! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 11:46:44 PM »

Man, I just put fwd controls on mine and left the mid pegs on also. I love those forward controls. I rode I guess 95% of the time with my legs on the fwd pegs and found myself having to pull the left leg back to shift gears and the same to use the rear brake. With two complete hip replacements; it was always more comfortable to ride with my legs forward. Now with the fwd controls I can ride comfy  ;D, change gears and rear brake comfy, and still have the mid pegs to occasionally bring my legs back to relieve any old age stiffness  ;D...Also thanks to Kenny for a great deal on the fwd controls...Love those Fwd Controls...They be comfy  ;D Now all I need is a windshield (soon) and CVO FXR 10th Anniversary here I come  :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: You keeping the stock seat or ya going a different route?

Until Binx cries uncle, that thing's stayin on! I like the seat a lot! :2vrolijk_21:

But the back seat unfortunately, is a way different fit than the front! :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 11:28:29 AM »

Hey Blaine, what ever happened to this guy? jibat  :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »

Screwing around and took a few shots. This is in the current, legal version of her! :huepfenjump3:

She still needs a lil tweaking, we'll see, but a fine running hot rod she is!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 20 queries.