Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Author Topic: Fight Girls.............  (Read 7710 times)

elvislee

Re: Fight Girls.............
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 09:49:43 PM »

Mushroomeater,,09s/e,Elvislee----Thanks for the comments ...Yes it,s fun stuff I,m in it for the vacations..Tomorrow 3am  I,m headed down to san diego   with a stop in Thousand oaks, CA.  Kerry is trying out for a new mma show "Ultimate Womens Fighting" 8 to 16 women from around the world are trying out for the show last weeks tryouts were in England...The US tryouts are at Bass Ruttons gym in thousands oaks.We,re hoping She gets Picked ...Her stand-up is strong and she,s been learning the ground game for about a year now since her last show....Andy

Good deal Andy; we'll be pulling strong for her to make the show and the tryouts  :2vrolijk_21:

Yes, my oldest James (12 yrs) is a Blackbelt and he's been studying TKD from age 4 and is very well disciplined in the art. His stand up is very good; but I have been wanting to get him involved in some ground skills. As I'm sure you know; TKD concentrates more to stand up, joint locks, throws, etc; but very little ground work and that bothers me as I really feel he needs to more skilled on the ground. There are few if any schools which deal in the art of judo, jujitsu, or even wrestling of any sort which are in our area. So, he just keeps plugging along and hopefully one day we'll have the opportunity for him to train down low and not just up top all the time.

Gonna put the dates for the TV shows on the calendar and be watching for Kerry  :2vrolijk_21:

« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 07:11:11 AM by elvislee »

elvislee

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 10:55:51 AM »

Mushroomeater,,09s/e,Elvislee----Thanks for the comments ...Yes it,s fun stuff I,m in it for the vacations..Tomorrow 3am  I,m headed down to san diego   with a stop in Thousand oaks, CA.  Kerry is trying out for a new mma show "Ultimate Womens Fighting" 8 to 16 women from around the world are trying out for the show last weeks tryouts were in England...The US tryouts are at Bass Ruttons gym in thousands oaks.We,re hoping She gets Picked ...Her stand-up is strong and she,s been learning the ground game for about a year now since her last show....Andy

Andy...Let us know the results?...Hoping Kerry did good  :2vrolijk_21:

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 04:28:44 PM »

Andy...Let us know the results?...Hoping Kerry did good  :2vrolijk_21:
  She made show,now they have to work out the network stuff   http://www.cagewarriors.com/        Kerrys in solid black shorts and top    her 5 minutes with Roxy Balboa was  great hope they mix it up on the show---AK    http://www.cagewarriors.com/
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 04:34:04 PM by ak »
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 04:35:29 PM »

She made show,now they have to work out the network stuff   http://www.cagewarriors.com/        Kerrys in solid black shorts and top    her 5 minutes with Roxy Balboa was  great hope they mix it up on the show---AK    http://www.cagewarriors.com/
Andy,
Thanks for the heads up. :2vrolijk_21: Go Kerry kick some butt!!!!

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2009, 04:36:43 PM »

Thanks for keeping us in the look.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2009, 06:33:55 PM »

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2009, 06:36:59 PM »

Excellent!

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2009, 06:39:28 PM »

Jock- I,m Going to hook- up with Her    http://www.cagewarriors.com/article.185.htm   AK

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2009, 06:41:21 PM »

Jock- I,m Going to hook- up with Her    http://www.cagewarriors.com/article.185.htm   AK

DAMN...'Sexiest Woman In The World'

Just say PLEASSSSEEEEE!

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2009, 06:45:16 PM »

JOCK- I ment to say I,m going to hook YOU up with her--AK

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2009, 06:47:54 PM »

I ment to say I,m going to hook YOU up with her--AK

"YOU"....Holy

Daaaaaaaaa

09S/E roadglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • lead, follow or get out of the way !

• CVO1: 09 S/E roadglide org. and black
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2009, 07:26:35 AM »

Thats AWSEOME ! Wish her the best. the other girls will be left like this :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
a.k.a  Dent Dude

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2009, 01:32:33 PM »

Thanks for the call Andy.  And of course I'm very happy that Kerry made it.  Of course I was pretty confident that she would, being one of the few on this forum whose got to watch her fight live.  And, knowing what she did in Thailand........she's a sure bet! :2vrolijk_21:

Gonna send her an email in a few.

Let's break loose and go for a ride soon........you've been MIA for to long.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »

AK, Got your message!  I'm so stoked!!!  :huepfenjump3:  Just tell me when to book my flight!  You know I have a thing for PR right?  Well now you do!  Cuz I've already posted the link on my bulletins and my blogs everywhere!  I'm sending the news to my friends at Georgia Fight Club and Tony Lopez now.  I've already contacted JP at the place that holds UFC events here and told them to put it on the radar for UMC parties!  Wooohooooo!  She will be an inspiration to young women all over the world!!  I know you and Sherry are proud because I sure am!   

P.S.  And I love that they used PINK for her music clip on the video.  That was perfect!  Two of my personal heroes paired together!  I think Kerry's manager should contact Pink next and have her sponsor Kerry!  If they won't, I will!  I know right where her record co is in Atlanta.  And I bet ya I know where LA has lunch at on most days too!  LOL!  It'd be a perfect marketing campaign!!!!       
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 08:36:22 PM »

AK, Got your message!  I'm so stoked!!!  :huepfenjump3:  Just tell me when to book my flight!  You know I have a thing for PR right?  Well now you do!  Cuz I've already posted the link on my bulletins and my blogs everywhere!  I'm sending the news to my friends at Georgia Fight Club and Tony Lopez now.  I've already contacted JP at the place that holds UFC events here and told them to put it on the radar for UMC parties!  Wooohooooo!  She will be an inspiration to young women all over the world!!  I know you and Sherry are proud because I sure am!   

P.S.  And I love that they used PINK for her music clip on the video.  That was perfect!  Two of my personal heroes paired together!  I think Kerry's manager should contact Pink next and have her sponsor Kerry!  If they won't, I will!  I know right where her record co is in Atlanta.  And I bet ya I know where LA has lunch at on most days too!  LOL!  It'd be a perfect marketing campaign!!!!       
Tony Lopez?  Tony The Tiger Lopez.....the boxer?  He's from Sacramento but haven't heard anything about him for a few years.  The gym is not far from the house but it's closed down now.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.