Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: 250 Post Senior CVO Club  (Read 51053 times)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
Re: 250 Post Senior CVO Club
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2007, 03:25:16 PM »

Congrats WA, Ghost and Djkak on attaining "Senior" status....that officially makes you "old farts" now.   :P  Keeps up the great posts guys.
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Bagger

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2007, 03:59:11 PM »

Congrats Djkak on 250.  Always great to learn from you.  WA, and Ghost congrats to you as well.  Enjoy reading your stuff.

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2007, 06:14:54 PM »

Congrats WA, Ghost and Djkak on attaining "Senior" status....that officially makes you "old farts" now.   :P  Keeps up the great posts guys.
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

Well that's great; now my Title matches my haircut. :)

djkak

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2007, 06:18:16 PM »

djkak, congrats and keep those posts comin'.  Hoist needs someone to deflect from his reigning title as
 "post W_ _ _e" coined by one of our illustrious members, although he's among good company.

I’ve been trying to catch Hoist for some time now. I thought I almost had him but then he started pulling away like I found a reverse gear. I’m thinking that naitram’s post counter is broken and might need a reflash; :) it feels like I should be somewhere around 2,100 posts. :) I'll keep trying.

djkak

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2007, 06:22:28 PM »

I'd like to give Congrats to djkak, our latest Senior Member as of yesterday. I was too busy torturing Chip to notice last night. ::) Your words of wisdom and Hallmark Moments are really entertaining! :smilie_staub: I'm sorry you lost your brother to the pigs. I hope they enjoyed him! ;D Hoist! 8)

Hey, Pigs have to have fun too!! BTW Hoist, I couldn’t help but notice that you’ve been using that little couch jumping dude lately. The sun must have come out in NYC....Yippieee!!  :smilie_staub:

djkak

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2007, 06:24:56 PM »

Congrats Djkak on 250.  Always great to learn from you.  WA, and Ghost congrats to you as well.  Enjoy reading your stuff.

I appreciate that Bagger, although you have to be careful, some of my tech is a little  somewhat  very dated!

djkak

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2007, 06:28:23 PM »

Hey, Pigs have to have fun too!! BTW Hoist, I couldn’t help but notice that you’ve been using that little couch jumping dude lately. The sun must have come out in NYC....Yippieee!!  :smilie_staub:

djkak

Yeah dj, I remember way back in my Newbie days you using it as conflict resolution. ::) It kinda stuck with me since then. Kinda like that little couch jumping dude. I like the winking sunglass smiley best, but his wink doesn't move anymore! It's getting nicer and the bike's almost good to go. Why shouldn't I be jumping on the furniture! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2007, 06:32:37 PM »

WooHoo djkak you're an old man! Congratulations! Just don't follow Hoist!'s lead. :smilie_staub:

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2007, 05:08:17 AM »

Good on ya dj - little couch bouncing dudes certainly sum up the thoughts as spring is just around the corner.

:2vrolijk_21:

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2007, 11:13:25 PM »

Congrats Rhino on your 250th! This place is getting loaded with Seniors now. Enjoy your posts and tech input. See you at Elite! ;) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2007, 12:09:40 AM »

Congrats Rhino on your 250th! This place is getting loaded with Seniors now. Enjoy your posts and tech input. See you at Elite! ;) Hoist! 8)

See Ronnie, you're still behind me!

;DHoist! You're only two away!

AJ (fastandlookingoodjester)

ESJ JESTER

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 B/O
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2007, 01:17:39 AM »

Congrats Ronnie.  better late than never
gene
except when your (upandcominggonnabeastreakjester)
Do it right the first time, don't leave it for the next guy, as YOU may be the next guy!!

Rhino

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2007, 10:24:38 AM »

See Ronnie, you're still behind me!

;DHoist! You're only two away!

AJ (fastandlookingoodjester)

Wahoo! Discounts at CrackerBArrel now I guess.  Thanks Guys, I wasn't paying attention to my quantity...just quality.   Have a good day!!

Rhino(fastestcleanestlightestjesterintheknownuniverse)

woody

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2007, 12:55:11 PM »

OK here I  go. Good place to post # 250. Now my member classification matches my age. :2vrolijk_21: :bananarock:
WOODY

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2007, 12:57:25 PM »

OK here I  go. Good place to post # 250. Now my member classification matches my age. :2vrolijk_21: :bananarock:

Congrats to Woody, from NJ, on your 250th and membership in the Senior Club! Great participation in the site. Keep up the good work. Look forward to meeting you in York! Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 22 queries.