Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Newbie to the site sayin' HI!!  (Read 8420 times)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
Re: Newbie to the site sayin' HI!!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 04:37:45 PM »

LOL Funny Dood! Ok, I better listen to you!!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Bagger

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 04:40:06 PM »

Nothing wrong with Carharts and Red Wings. It's basically all I ever wear. I'm in the construction business. [highlight]Clarksville Tn Bagger?[/highlight] Clarksville Tn is cloe to me. 1-1/2 hours or so. I go there just to eat lunch sometimes.

I know what you mean dood. But before asking advice on women, I should ask people how many times they've been married? I want to do the opposite of a guy who has been married 6 times.

Renea and I have our permanent home there.  We own another home just north of Huntsville, AL (Meridianville).  I'm more professionally marketable in Huntsville than Clarksville.  We do go home alot though.  It's a little over a two hour ride from Meridianville.  We need to link up and cruise.  I may head up there this weekend for the Polar Bear ride at Appleton's HD.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 05:02:08 PM »

Renea and I have our permanent home there.  We own another home just north of Huntsville, AL (Meridianville).  I'm more professionally marketable in Huntsville than Clarksville.  We do go home alot though.  It's a little over a two hour ride from Meridianville.  [highlight]We need to link up and cruise.  I may head up there this weekend for the Polar Bear ride at Appleton's HD[/highlight].

I'd love to hook up some time. This weekend I'm heading South to Memphis then on to Acapulco. I'm flying of course. I thought about renting two wheels while i'm there, but, I don't want to chance having a wreck and ending up in a Mexican jail!

CVOMOE!!

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • BC

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 06:27:32 PM »

A very warm welcome to you Jesterdecor.  Be sure to hang on tight.

Cheers, CVOMOE [smiley=banana.gif]
 [smiley=drink.gif]
2005 FLHTCSE2 - Banana - Sold
Freedom Tru-duals
Power Commander
Dyno tuned
Now a 107" with Cycle Shack exhaust and Race Tuner
2007 BMW1200GS - What a hoot - Sold May 2010
2011 Triumph Tiger 800 - Sold
2011 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere - Sold
2014 Yamaha XT250 - Sold
2014 BMW F800GS - Sold
2014 Kawasaki KLX 351
2017 Triumph Explorer 1200
2017 Harley Ultra Classic Ltd

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 06:50:04 PM »

Welcome aboard JesterDecor. Oh you're already aboard...HB's CVO! Hey HB, quit hijacking your OL's thread! ::) (Just kidding) ;D I hope you enjoy this kinda humor. :-/ Cause there's plenty more! ;) Hoist!  8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 06:52:43 PM »

WOW....thanks to you all for such a warm welcome!

Someone tell that HogBreath person that forgiveness MAY be easier than permission but not if the person he's seeking this forgiveness from hasn't gone and spent a bundle on her OWN SEUC and headed north, east, south or west. haha (d00d is right, it CAN be mucho costlier!)

I've heard about Rural King having HD gear but didn't see any when we were there the other day *makes a note to head back soon*

As for chrome/chrome points...my sig ain't "I like shiny stuff" for no reason  ;)

And red wing boots/carharts are damn sexy!!!

Bagger, let us know about a trip to Clarksville! Always up to meet fun people to ride with.

Many smiles and grins to see such a fun group!! (don't believe anything Hogbreath says about me unless its really nice and sweet lol)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2007, 06:55:36 PM »

[smiley=oops.gif] Sorry, forgot to change log-in nicks!! That was JesterDecor (guess I'll just have to wait for post #2) <------silly newbie!

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2007, 07:35:44 PM »

Bro,
I'm going to put it to you like this, sometimes it's better to "invest" then spend. This could be one of those times. [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Remember you've got a brand new scooter, just joined the site. There is going to be plenty you will see, and want hanging around here. Wouldn't it be nice to say "Honey I think I want to (insert whatever here) to my scooter. Remember how I let you get what you wanted w/those gift certificates we had." ;)
[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

[smiley=ROFLOL.gif] Dr. Phil, I mean Dr. Gary has spoken the truth here huh?
 [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Welcome to the site, you'll have fun, and spend more than you ever planned.
Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2007, 07:42:03 PM »

Was recently encouraged to hop on the site and check it out by HogBreath (I even stole his avatar haha!). I'm his not necessarily better half who decorates the back of his bike.

Been lurking for a few days and see quite a friendly group of people with lots to share in both CVO details (his interest) and the rides/camaraderie and pictures (more my thing).

Nice to meet you! I've really been enjoying the site!
Suprise no one has done this  [smiley=worthless.gif] Lets se em. Take care and lots of reading here. Most of the time you need your waders. ;D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 07:43:30 PM by orangeseeg »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2007, 01:44:18 AM »

A [size=16]Great Big CVO Welcome[/size] to you,  [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif]glad you found your way here.   [smiley=cherry.gif]

Don't worry too much about the wrong post to match your identity.  It happens to us sometimes too.    [smiley=cherry.gif]
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.