Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Road Glide®

Sell my 2009 to buy a 2020? Yes or No and why. Thank you

<< < (2/5) > >>

barrhill:
Look under kijiji  Coaldale  alberta there brand new cvo  2020 street glide that wasn't taken in a raffle (guy took the cash 40k cnd)  make them an offer . warranty has not started

TN:
Brian, keep the 09, I got mine in 10-08 and it's not going anywhere unless someone hits my buy it now price of $50k.

She's a keeper  :orange:

BrianInAlberta:

--- Quote from: barrhill on January 04, 2021, 10:50:26 PM ---Look under kijiji  Coaldale  alberta there brand new cvo  2020 street glide that wasn't taken in a raffle (guy took the cash 40k cnd)  make them an offer . warranty has not started

--- End quote ---
I looked but didn't see it. is it a dealer selling the bike?

TN:
I guess I’m the minority here in keeping the last model year of the hand assembled  CVO’s.

Just Ride

I also underpriced mine in my last post here.  :orange:

rayson56:
Hey Brian, go to your local dealer when the weather permits and take the 2020 of your choice for a ride. In my case there were no CVO's on the floor so I took a Road Glide Special for a ride. If you absolutely love it enough to place your order, like I did, then the next question is what are the numbers with and without your possible trade in. Let them tell you what the numbers are and then you can make an educated decision. Things like can I afford to buy the new bike if I choose to move up without trading my 09, or will you even ride the old one once you get your new one dialed in to your liking, or should I retail it and pay myself? Once you have all of the facts then only YOU can make the right decision.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version