Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Clean Enough?  (Read 8390 times)

REGGAB

Re: Clean Enough?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 05:43:47 AM »

Hi Henry, just got back from over there, not going back until June so give me a holler when you're in the area! 

Karl

You have a PM

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 07:13:41 AM »

henry, i thought you were recovering well. was planning on taking you and thumper on a mud run --------but---you fell off the wagon. surely there is a support group near you.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »

:2vrolijk_21:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

REGGAB

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 04:51:36 PM »

henry, i thought you were recovering well. was planning on taking you and thumper on a mud run --------but---you fell off the wagon. surely there is a support group near you.

For me.........there is no hope.........only the torture within my own mind that if I do not keep her clean, she'll rot away before my days have ended.   ;D

REGGAB

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 04:52:55 PM »

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »

:dankk2:

Henry, I disposed of the offensive picture I had of your rear wheel ......................
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 08:28:26 PM by porthole »

MV 2013

REGGAB

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »

Henry I disposed of the offensive picture I had of you rear wheel ......................
:lolk:  That was pretty nasty.  Shame ON me.  She's at home, clean, and covered.  Hopefully, knowing that, I can focus on work.   :2vrolijk_21:

old wrench

• Full CVO Member
  • You gota make this work together to get there fast

• CVO1: 2008 FSXTSSE2 Orange
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 07:35:07 PM »

:lolk:  That was pretty nasty.  Shame ON me.  She's at home, clean, and covered.  Hopefully, knowing that, I can focus on work.   :2vrolijk_21:

WOOOOO that under side looks sweet and clean, I hate to take your mind off work, but I think that tire could use some Wet'n Black by Turtle Wax, just on the side walls, that stuff is slick on the thread oh and be sure to get down in the threads with a qtip  :pepper: Dont listen to that dirty little dyno dude  ;)

No really your more than welcome to clean mine anytime looks damn good

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2008, 07:56:53 PM »

I tip my hat . You are good . you can clean my bike any day!!!!! ;D
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

56FLE

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 - FLHTCUSE6 "Big Blue"
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2008, 10:58:00 PM »

Wow :2vrolijk_21: looks like a new factory bike except for the oil cooler fins. Great job.  :bananarock: :jalapeno: :pepper:

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 09:00:24 AM »

when reggab dropped his bike with me to do his motor, i did the usual walk around looking for damage. (i take photos of scratches and da-like to protect myself from the customer that says "it wasnt like that when i dropped it off") noticing how clean the bike was, i was very worried working on this bike. must have used three rolls of tape to protect paint and chrome. LOL

when we delivered the bike to him (7 hrs in a 1 ton 4x4) opened the drop gate on the bike hauler and the hinges had broke on one of the bunks, and the bunk had landed on the side of the bike! henry freaked, i freaked, i had a panic attack, couldnt talk, tried to faint but couldnt. finally got out a few words --i will take care of it. henry was already locked and loaded and i felt the laser on my forehead. man that 7 hr ride back to the shop was looonnngggggg!

when i was in ICU at Christmas, i kept thinking "this room is really clean, henry musta been here" !!!!!!!!!!!!

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 09:38:54 AM »

when we delivered the bike to him (7 hrs in a 1 ton 4x4) opened the drop gate on the bike hauler and the hinges had broke on one of the bunks, and the bunk had landed on the side of the bike!

True story?

MV 2013

REGGAB

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 10:29:52 AM »

True story?

Yes.  It's true.  Everything is fine now, nor was it near as bad as it appears.

old wrench

• Full CVO Member
  • You gota make this work together to get there fast

• CVO1: 2008 FSXTSSE2 Orange
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »

when reggab dropped his bike with me to do his motor, i did the usual walk around looking for damage. (i take photos of scratches and da-like to protect myself from the customer that says "it wasnt like that when i dropped it off") noticing how clean the bike was, i was very worried working on this bike. must have used three rolls of tape to protect paint and chrome. LOL

when we delivered the bike to him (7 hrs in a 1 ton 4x4) opened the drop gate on the bike hauler and the hinges had broke on one of the bunks, and the bunk had landed on the side of the bike! henry freaked, i freaked, i had a panic attack, couldnt talk, tried to faint but couldnt. finally got out a few words --i will take care of it. henry was already locked and loaded and i felt the laser on my forehead. man that 7 hr ride back to the shop was looonnngggggg!

when i was in ICU at Christmas, i kept thinking "this room is really clean, henry musta been here" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Been on both sides of this kinda stuff and you know its always the bike that is well taken care of, never one you picked up because it was wrecked on in bad shape.

Dennis is that what put you in ICU? When I felt the laser on my forhead I would have asked Henry if I could turn around so I wouldnt see it comin hehehehe I really know how you and Henry felt.

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2008, 10:14:42 PM »

Been on both sides of this kinda stuff and you know its always the bike that is well taken care of, never one you picked up because it was wrecked on in bad shape.

Dennis is that what put you in ICU? When I felt the laser on my forhead I would have asked Henry if I could turn around so I wouldnt see it comin hehehehe I really know how you and Henry felt.

hehe, i was in icu for some cardiac stuff--nuttin to do with henry. i knew he wouldnt shoot, that would have been too swift a punishment for the crime. lol  but i do check under my car before i get in-----------------------------------i keep hearing a ticking noise.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.