CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

Could new news be coming soon on M8 engine upgrades?

(1/8) > >>

Heatwave:
So I started a thread on the sumping issues I had on my 2017 CVO Limited. 15 months later I'm on my 3rd engine. If you're interested, you can read the details here https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=112589.0

Anyways, it looks like we might be getting closer to some new SE Product releases. As described in the thread above, I'm on my 3rd 114 engine after the first 2 with stage 4 kits sumped and failed. My third engine (installed Aug 2017) is a strong running factory fresh and stock 114 engine. It runs great and I've had no signs of sumping, no matter how hard I tried to make it sump over the last 1500 miles.

Today, the HD online store shows a few (very few) new product releases for M8 touring bikes. Mostly cosmetic offerings for M8 engines. They haven't had any new M8 product releases since last summer. I believe we're at the start of a batch of new product releases for 2017 and 2018 M8 bikes. The HD dealers are currently away at their winter dealer meeting and I'm guessing that when they return (this weekend), HD will be releasing a bunch of new accessories including new SE performance products.

If a new Stage 4 kit is launched to accommodate the 2018 117 engines (120 stage 4??), I'll be scheduling my upgrade that's owed to me by the MoCo. Hopefully it was worth the wait!

rayson56:
Interesting. Keep us posted!

hdnik:
 :bananarock:

harleytacticalnut:
They are listing the stage CNC heads and 64mm throttle body for the 117” as seperate purchase. Not together as a kit. Still no stage 2 torque cam match for the 117”. I did order the new black push rod covers, black tappet covers, gloss black Willie G starter cover, derby cover, and the new black Willie g extreme flow air cleaner as well as the new black Willie g axle nut covers.

Heatwave:
New customer paint set for the RG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version