CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

Fullsac vs D&D Boss Fat Cat

<< < (3/8) > >>

joejoebobo:
Thanks again Steve - I think I have a lead on some stock mufflers from a '16 CVO SG. I believe they would work? I'm looking at your 2.25 baffles... what's the difference between 2" and 2.25"

Sorry for the petty questions... I do appreciate your assistance. I can't find anything negative out there regarding you or your products.

Fullsac Performance:
Joe
No problem with the questions. I'm home sick today and loosing my mind sitting around. Happy to be doing something!
2016 is the last year to fit your 2010. Personal preference is really going to make the call on the baffle size. The 2.0" baffle is what you want for best performance, period. The larger 2.25" baffle is louder and will cost you some low end power. Many prefer the louder more aggressive sounding 2.25 and don't notice or care about the slight low end difference. If low end roll on Touring power is the priority, go with the 2.0". Consider a set Techmat blankets and sleeves in there too if you prefer a smoother tone.

https://fullsac.com/product/2006-2019-cvo-techmat-blanket-kit/

Steve@fullsac.com

--- Quote from: joejoebobo on December 11, 2019, 01:28:21 PM ---Thanks again Steve - I think I have a lead on some stock mufflers from a '16 CVO SG. I believe they would work? I'm looking at your 2.25 baffles... what's the difference between 2" and 2.25"

Sorry for the petty questions... I do appreciate your assistance. I can't find anything negative out there regarding you or your products.

--- End quote ---

joejoebobo:
Yea me too...Damn kids got me sick. Hope you get better soon.
Are the baffles relatively easy to install myself? I pretty much do all my own work. Same goes for the TTS tune? I think the 2.25 sounds like what I’d be going with and wasn’t sure if there’s a map for that already available.
On a separate topic - the Air cleaner. I really don’t like the look of the HD heavy breather... I assume it would only increase @1-2HP? I read one of your posts going over that debate. Wasn’t sure if I’m doing a disservice by sticking with the stock ventilator AC.

ultra13:
Hey Steve, thought I would give you a shout-out. If you remember I came out to tour your shop in Dec of 17' from Ohio. I bought the X pipe, 2" baffles with all the fixins. Very happy with your product and performance. I don't do a lot of all out throttle racing but it is nice when I can keep up with guys that have a lot of $$ in their motors. The pipes and download give me that little edge. When anyone asks me about exhaust I def give your system an A+.

Larry

scotman623:
I installed the 2 .25 baffles myself in my 19 CVO RG, pretty easy job if you have the right cutting bit to get the old baffles out.. I actually used my dremel with a diamond cutting bit from Home Depot, take your time and it’s fairly very easy to accomplish.. I love the sound of the 2.25 baffles and wasn’t worried about losing a small amount of torque on the bottom, I don’t even notice if I did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version