CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

Fullsac vs D&D Boss Fat Cat

<< < (8/8)

joejoebobo:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on March 25, 2020, 08:00:29 AM ---Fullsac head pipes are an excellent choice for some one who wants to be able to make good power, and have reasonable sound.  I have been very happy with the DX head pipe on my TX with 2.25 baffles, the bike is built and makes 13.5 HP and 140 TQ.

Well complete the Tune on my M8 build yesterday.  It has the MX head Pipe and 2.25 baffles with tech mat an screens.  It makes 163 HP and 167 torque.  Has an impressive torque curve, and sounds great.  M8 section has dyno run sheet and build specs.

Very pleased with Fullsac.

--- End quote ---

163HP/167TQ???? DAMN! I wouldn't mind seeing that dyno chart... I've already added a few hundred miles with this setup from Fullsac... it's like a whole new bike. Every time I park it - I can't wait to take it back out. Met a guy the other day (2012 CV SG) with stock header and Rineharts slip ons... he kept bragging about his sound and asked me to start mine up... no chit - you should have seen his face change... can't thank everyone enough for pointing me in the right direction.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: joejoebobo on March 26, 2020, 08:28:40 AM ---163HP/167TQ???? DAMN! I wouldn't mind seeing that dyno chart... I've already added a few hundred miles with this setup from Fullsac... it's like a whole new bike. Every time I park it - I can't wait to take it back out. Met a guy the other day (2012 CV SG) with stock header and Rineharts slip ons... he kept bragging about his sound and asked me to start mine up... no chit - you should have seen his face change... can't thank everyone enough for pointing me in the right direction.

--- End quote ---

Build details and the Dyno run is posted in the M8 section.  I love the fact its mellow at cruising speed of 75 mph, but when you get on it, it sounds very good.  Important it me as I ride a lot of miles a year.

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=120673.msg1508650#new

joejoebobo:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on March 27, 2020, 06:35:11 AM ---Build details and the Dyno run is posted in the M8 section.  I love the fact its mellow at cruising speed of 75 mph, but when you get on it, it sounds very good.  Important it me as I ride a lot of miles a year.

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=120673.msg1508650#new

--- End quote ---

Incredible - well done!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version