Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Clean Enough?  (Read 8397 times)

REGGAB

Re: Clean Enough?
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 10:46:55 PM »

hehe, i was in icu for some cardiac stuff--nuttin to do with henry. i knew he wouldnt shoot, that would have been too swift a punishment for the crime. lol  but i do check under my car before i get in-----------------------------------i keep hearing a ticking noise.

It's all good, Dennis.  Chit happens.  Thumper is a tough old Girl.  Might want to check the lifters in your hoopty.   ;D

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2008, 02:01:38 AM »

Yes.  It's true.  Everything is fine now, nor was it near as bad as it appears.

I feel better now  :P

When my buddy (LtBawb) and I went went to Rhode Island to pick up his new to him 05 SEEG I said we'll take my truck and trailer, it's a great trailer, smooth riding and ready go and will be better then renting some POS.

So, 250+ miles up and 250 + mile back and somewhere, I believe in NYC on that POS road they call a highway, I95, the bike must have bounced up at the the same time the transition flap bounced up, the bike landed on the flap and put a nice big dent in the bottom of the fender.

Had that same sinking feeling ..........................

I have since moved the flap.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

old wrench

• Full CVO Member
  • You gota make this work together to get there fast

• CVO1: 2008 FSXTSSE2 Orange
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2008, 06:33:58 AM »

hehe, i was in icu for some cardiac stuff--nuttin to do with henry. i knew he wouldnt shoot, that would have been too swift a punishment for the crime. lol  but i do check under my car before i get in-----------------------------------i keep hearing a ticking noise.

Well Dennis I hope your ticker is doing fine and maintaining the correct oil pressure woooooo you know what happens when a engine loose it  :oops: Got ya on the shooting, now if that red dot had been on a knee cap, I think thats when is would have be bad, damn it both knee caps and a Chinese stich up the middle I hate it when a guy has a high capacity clip.

You may want to check under the seat too before you get in, man those pressure sensitive switches dont make a tickin sound  :huepfenjump3:

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2008, 08:33:16 AM »

Well Dennis I hope your ticker is doing fine and maintaining the correct oil pressure woooooo you know what happens when a engine loose it  :oops: Got ya on the shooting, now if that red dot had been on a knee cap, I think thats when is would have be bad, damn it both knee caps and a Chinese stich up the middle I hate it when a guy has a high capacity clip.

You may want to check under the seat too before you get in, man those pressure sensitive switches dont make a tickin sound  :huepfenjump3:

lol, yep henry has been spending lots of time with hoist, and hoist is a new yorker. those yanks know people. if i see a bald guy with pasta stains on his tie and a couple big nosed bodyguards-----------------------im runnin.

old wrench

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2008, 08:41:16 AM »

lol, yep henry has been spending lots of time with hoist, and hoist is a new yorker. those yanks know people. if i see a bald guy with pasta stains on his tie and a couple big nosed bodyguards-----------------------im runnin.

Yep and zig zag your run and drop donuts, those big guys see them there gona stop and eat hehehehe, I would be leavin a trail of s&*t that they would not follow for sure

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2008, 10:03:51 AM »

Hehe! Wadda youze tawkin aboud? Fuhgedaboudid! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

old wrench

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2008, 10:51:31 AM »

Hehe! Wadda youze tawkin aboud? Fuhgedaboudid! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

:o uh oh Dennis dont worry about cleanin your bike just get on it and head down south, we can clean them in Mexico, and if those boys show up I gots a couple of real sweet little senoritas down there that will lay them out flat on there back and damn sure take there minds off us  :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 21 queries.