Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: What is the handling report on the 09 bagger frames?  (Read 2471 times)

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 seeg banana
Re: What is the handling report on the 09 bagger frames?
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »

Great looking bike and the wheels look much better than the stock
Street Glide wheels. Enjoy!!!!! Try not to get caught up in the red
bike thing. We all know it is not true.

Mark

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2008, 10:04:14 AM »

Tell Terrie congratulations on the bike JCZ,  the ultra wheels do look nice and no tubes to hassle with.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 10:32:22 AM »

Molly Has a few ??? Like where do I sit, when are WE going, looks like there is room on the back for a comfy box for me (Molly) to sit in. Do I (Molly) get a heated seat also. ;D
Molly looks good on red.
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »

Congratulations Terrie!  Enjoy!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 12:17:28 PM »

Congratulations Terrie!  Enjoy!

I thought about you when I was posting the photos Mike.  I thought "now these photos are going to make Mike really homesick for Cali". :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 12:21:44 PM »

Surely am Bro and am a little bummed to miss the early May trip yall have planned..There is lots of lotto to play before then, so I will hold out hope.   ;D

Having the nice weather start here is helpful.  We were out late Saturday on the Road Sofa, 11:00 pm and 74 degrees a nice ride from Boca to Wellington up the A1A.

It is now the Florida mini-season for us year rounders to enjoy before the full blast of sno-birds hits after Christmas...

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 01:38:47 PM »

It was great that you could get the dealer to put the Electraglide wheels on.  Looks a lot better than the stock Streetglide wheels (they are always on Ebay). 
The only downside of the new Electraglide wheels is cleaning could be a PIA (but Terry has you for that).     :)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 05:48:13 PM »

It was great that you could get the dealer to put the Electraglide wheels on.  Looks a lot better than the stock Streetglide wheels (they are always on Ebay). 
The only downside of the new Electraglide wheels is cleaning could be a PIA (but Terry has you for that).     :)

I got to find out yesterday, after we returned from our ride.  Actually those wheels clean up easier than I first thought they would.  The black inside the spokes is gloss and the holes are just perfect for a finger with a terry cloth towel.  Just a little polymer sealant on the wheels and a towel.........and it's done.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 05:56:03 PM »

I got to find out yesterday, after we returned from our ride.  Actually those wheels clean up easier than I first thought they would.  The black inside the spokes is gloss and the holes are just perfect for a finger with a terry cloth towel.  Just a little polymer sealant on the wheels and a towel.........and it's done.

JC

Educate me on something.
I just assumed the wheels on Terrie's bike were stock when you didn't get the laced wheels.
Are you saying the 09 Street Glides still come with those ugly cast wheels standard?
IF yes, , , BOY you really did Terrie a favor to get rid of those std wheels.

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 06:09:13 PM »

JC

Educate me on something.
I just assumed the wheels on Terrie's bike were stock when you didn't get the laced wheels.
Are you saying the 09 Street Glides still come with those ugly cast wheels standard?
IF yes, , , BOY you really did Terrie a favor to get rid of those std wheels.

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Yes, the stock Street Glide wheels look like something that came off of a 70s model pick up truck.  I was able to get the refund on the wire wheels.....then talked them into trading the stock Ultra Classic wheels for the stock Street Glide Wheels.

Chip I've been doing business here for 24 years and I have the same relationship with them as you do with Ken. :2vrolijk_21:  It's a dealership that appreciates their customers.

West Coast GTG   

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 06:26:31 PM »

Yes, the stock Street Glide wheels look like something that came off of a 70s model pick up truck.  I was able to get the refund on the wire wheels.....then talked them into trading the stock Ultra Classic wheels for the stock Street Glide Wheels.

Chip I've been doing business here for 24 years and I have the same relationship with them as you do with Ken. :2vrolijk_21:  It's a dealership that appreciates their customers.

Cool!

Great choice of wheels!

:2vrolijk_21:

Chip I've been doing business here for 24 years and I have the same relationship with them as you do with Ken. :2vrolijk_21:

And that's even better! Ken has had the Harley dealership for 18 years and have been buying bikes from him since day one. It's all about relationships!

:2vrolijk_21:

« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 06:30:50 PM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Wildrat

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2008, 03:29:53 PM »

Grat's Terrie! Your gonna like it was you make it yours. All you need now is Bassani Power curve, Bassani megaphone mufflers, Doherty air cleaner,and a bell and you will be ready to go.My Linda has a street glide with the seat trimmed in front and it puts her feet on the ground. She likes her bike.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 24 queries.