Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Language barrier....  (Read 597 times)

89fxrs

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

Language barrier....
« on: December 23, 2019, 10:13:18 PM »

Language barrier....

A rich, American man had bad luck with women and finally decided to find a mail order bride from Russia. She arrived a few weeks after his order was made, and they got married and lived happily in a rich Connecticut suburb.

Though the poor lady was not very proficient in English, she did manage to communicate with her husband with gestures mostly. The real problem arose whenever she had to go grocery shopping.

One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy chicken legs. She didn’t know how to put forward her request. So in desperation, she clucked like a chicken and lifted up her skirt to show her thighs. The butcher got the message, and gave her the chicken legs.

The next day, she needed to get chicken breasts. Again, she didn’t know how to tell the butcher. So she clucked like a chicken and unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breasts. The butcher understood again, and gave her some chicken breasts.

The third day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, she brought her husband to the store . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . . now get your head out of the gutter. Her husband speaks English.
If you're talking behind my back - then you're in a good place to kiss my ass!!!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Language barrier....
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 01:26:10 AM »

;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: Language barrier....
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 07:53:17 AM »

Good one...
Bill

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 24 queries.