Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: C&C seats  (Read 1477 times)

Threephase

• Elite CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Streetglide Starfire/Atomic Red
C&C seats
« on: August 30, 2019, 09:28:00 PM »

Anyone have any experience with them? I was at a dealership last weekend looking at the 2020's and saw a 2015 FLHXSE in Smoky quartz and hard candy mercury and saw it had an unusual seat. I sat on it and it felt good. I am 6'3" so most seats never feel right.  The stock seat on my 2017 was off as soon as I got home. I saw the logo and looked up online and found that it was C&C  out of California. Website shows lots of options. Since I have no idea what I sat on, I do not know how to replicate it. I did offer my new take off from my 2017 to trade them for that solo, but they declined. A custom seat sounds great, but how can I predict what my butt will like? Keep the jokes to yourselves on that one. For me , most seats put pressure on my tailbone (I broke it 10 years ago). I did buy a Harley Hammock seat and it is super comfortable, but raises me up 2 more inches than stock, I already have to run a taller windshield because of my height and the hammock just negates the taller windshield. Plus they don't look all that cool.
People call me Left. Because I ain’t Right.

2ROWDY

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2
Re: C&C seats
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 03:32:40 PM »

C&C seats usually sit you a little lower and back. I have a C&C solo and like it a lot. I had them build it there standard lower and not back any. It is a little on firm side for touring. I put 2200 miles on in a little less than a week and my butt sure let me know it after a couple days.
2005 FLHTCSE2, RINEHART TRUE DUALS, FUEL MOTO AC/DC AIR CLEANER, DYNOJET POWER VISION FROM FUEL MOTO.

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.