Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: On Dealer Down  (Read 5327 times)

RoadTrip

• Senior CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Road Glide Ultra
    • Twisted Rides
Re: On Dealer Down
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2020, 04:22:04 PM »

Oil City H-D (Casper, WY) is closing permanently effective April 30.
https://oilcityhd.com/
Some folks seek the comfort of the straight and narrow. Me? I prefer the twisted road.
Twisted Rides Blog
Twisted Rides Videos

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2020, 06:26:35 PM »

Factory direct Vehicle sales are scary and not something I would EVER Do, online sales thru a dealer with free delivery, Yep that would interest me, but we need those dealerships, They provide jobs, alot of jobs. They support charities. Some of them support us the riders with sales, free dinners, occasionally some entertainment and give us a place for warranty, to loaf and to inspect new stuff before purchase. I hate the buying process and the fact that some of the dealers are terrible but I do not want ANY dealership to fail, somebodies dad, husband etc works there and needs that check. We need them, we really do.

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2020, 09:59:50 AM »

Factory direct Vehicle sales are scary and not something I would EVER Do, online sales thru a dealer with free delivery, Yep that would interest me, but we need those dealerships, They provide jobs, alot of jobs. They support charities. Some of them support us the riders with sales, free dinners, occasionally some entertainment and give us a place for warranty, to loaf and to inspect new stuff before purchase. I hate the buying process and the fact that some of the dealers are terrible but I do not want ANY dealership to fail, somebodies dad, husband etc works there and needs that check. We need them, we really do.
agree!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 24 queries.