Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Correct Glare Procedure  (Read 1329 times)

justplainjim

• Junior CVO Member
Correct Glare Procedure
« on: December 01, 2012, 08:14:15 PM »

FLHRSEI.ORG

GLARE CORRECT APPLICATION PROCEEDURE FOR ALL PAINTED SURFACES AND CHROME, METALS
« on: February 01, 2012, 12:02:33 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE CORRECT GLARE APPLICATION PROCEEDURE!
GLARE WINNERS CIRCLE, AND OTHER KITS

1 Knock Out
2.Spider
3.Micro
4 Glare Pro Polish
I copied and pasted a post from someone at Glare regarding the correct procedure for applying their products.
I brought the saddlebags and side covers in to polish for spring and noted on my bottle of Micro to "follow with Spider."  This is reversed from the posted instructions from Glare.  I'm leaning towards following the instructions on the bottles.  I emailed Glare for clarification but no one bothered to reply.  Any insight would be appreciated.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Correct Glare Procedure
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 08:23:13 PM »

There was a thread on this awhile back.  Assume you copied that from there.  I have always done it Micro, Spider, Pro Polish, but then Perry came on and said that was wrong. LOL  Bikes always came out great that way.  Never have gone back.  To me, that has to be the correct order because I've been able to remove scratches with Micro that Spider didn't touch, which would lead me to believe Micro is the more aggressive of the two, thus should be used first.

But what the hell do I know.  I don't work for them. :nixweiss:

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 24 queries.