Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  All

Author Topic: Lever's upgrade  (Read 16425 times)

Heatwave

• 1K CVO Member
  • ‘10 CVO Ultra 120/127 & ‘17 CVO LTD 140/151

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Limited (Garnet/Red) 128ci
    • CVO2: 2010 SE Ultra (Red/Slate)
Re: Lever's upgrade
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2012, 09:58:29 AM »

The argument would be valid if it was the same bike on 2 different dyno's and were this close.  The only consistency here is finding two dynosheets for 110's that Hillside did in order to save his trolling business on this site.  Heatwave since your such a proponent take your bike elsewhere and run it on a reputable  dyno then post it up for comparison sake till then you found two dynosheets for a 110 that are similar.   Concern is one is known for inflated numbers due to issues with the dyno setup.  

Sure, I'll take it to another dyno to satisfy your sense of skepticism as soon as you send me the $ for another dyno run. In the absence of you sending the money, I'm confident that others reading these graphs and the consistent performance they show across different dynos and different bikes can reach their own conclusion. A conclusion I suspect you will always doubt regardless of the facts presented. Safe riding to you and maybe one day you'll get to enjoy similar performance out of that 103".
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:02:18 AM by Heatwave »

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2012, 10:23:33 AM »

Heatwave my issue isn't with you its with the comparsion your making which isn't apples to apples.  Same bike 2 dyno's that is consistency.   Two bikes different days and different cams is nothing more than picking 2 bikes and saying ohhh look their close.     What facts?  The facts are that Joe's dyno is happy.   In either case its not my bike and I don't have to worry bout getting spanked.   As long as your happy it makes no difference except that unknowing people shouldn't be sucked in to these builds.   These builds were once touted as 130/130 walk in the park with the 110.   Where are those builds LOL .... they are in refund checks, back to the people.   Yeah ask Scott about those builds where he still holds the guys pipes and wouldnt return them.   Great vendor there.  They are just another part of Hillsides trolling on this site.

Joes dyno showed 120 hp and 119 torques .. .put the same bike on the dealers dyno and it made 104/109.  

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:54:30 AM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2012, 10:28:15 AM »

Heatwave my issue isn't with you its with the comparsion your making which isn't apples to apples.  Same bike 2 dyno's that is consistency.   Two bikes different days and different cams is nothing more than picking 2 bikes and saying ohhh look their close.     What facts?  The facts are that Joe's dyno is happy.   In either case its not my bike and I don't have to worry bout getting spanked.   As long as your happy it makes no difference except that unknowing people shouldn't be sucked in to these builds.   These builds were once touted as 130/130 walk in the park with the 110.   Where are those builds LOL .... they are in refund checks, back to the people.   Yeah ask Scott about those builds where he still holds the guys pipes and wouldnt return them.   Great vendor there.  They are just another part of Hillsides trolling on this site.

Joes dyno showed 120 hp and 119 torques .. .put the same bike on the dealers dyno and it made 104/109.   

Harold,
Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it.
More non-truths, laced with half-baked BS.
BTW, Doc says Hi. :D
Scott

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »

Really Scotty  Half truths?   The denial is yours.   Above you will find the great Hillside 120/120 build tuned by Joe's run on an honest dyno.   Didnt bust a grape.  

Please tell Doc I said hello back.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:37:19 AM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2012, 10:35:43 AM »

Your stuff is so lame I would imagine you walk with a limp............ :D

Wild Card

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2012, 10:43:49 AM »

Children!  Keep it up and there will be no recess after lunch.   :sauer007:

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2012, 10:48:46 AM »

Dear Harold,
Heatwave's build came in at Joe's with low numbers, that were replicated there, upon looking at it, IN THE PRESENSE OF HEATWAVE, as per the others "tuners", tune.
Your response is right on par, and would/could not be expected to be anything less. Unadulterated BS.
2 similar builds, 2 different drums, 2 astute tuners. Verified, period.
BTW Joe's Cycle HAND-CARRIED his weather stack to Dynojet, in Las Vegas, on 1/20/12, on his dime, and their findings, in correlation with the serial number on this dyno, were that if ANYTHING, he was 1, or 2 low.
Put THAT in your pipe, and smoke it. :D
Scott

Taking the stack means nothing its the complete setup.   If he took the drum there and ended up 1 or 2 off maybe, but even DOC who you talk to will tell you its configured wrong, guess Doc doesnt know what he is talking about either huh.   You need to learn about the setup of dyno's and drum weight.    The only thing verified is that he took the stack to vegas.

Heatwave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2012, 11:48:01 AM »

Guys this foolish banter has no other purpose than to kill this thread. So let me just suggest that everyone move on. We can all agree on the facts that are clear and irrefutable on the following points:

- Lever's thrilled with the performance of his build
- I'm thrilled with the performance of my build
- Both builds start with newer HD 110" engines
- Both builds use Hillside headwork
- Both builds use roller rockers
- Both builds use 58mm TBs
- Both builds use 5.3 SE injectors
- Both builds use relatively aggressive Woods Cams (Lever TW-8, mine 408-6)
- Both builds have different exhaust
- Both builds generated similar dyno results
- Both builds generated great HP & Tq that was far above stock and higher than many other combinations used on 110 engines

These facts would be useful information to anyone thinking about building more power from their stock 110". And these facts cannot be disputed.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:49:49 AM by Heatwave »

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2012, 11:53:27 AM »

Guys this foolish banter has no other purpose than to kill this thread. So let me just suggest that everyone move on. We can all agree on the facts that are clear and unrefutable on the following points:

- Both builds generated great HP & Tq that was far above stock and higher than many other combinations used on 110 engines

These facts would be useful information to anyone thinking about building more power from their stock 110". And these facts cannot be disputed.

Different cams, different exhaust, similiar results based on a dyno that is suspect at best.   

The above dynosheet is woods aggressive cams, hillside heads, borzilla , 58mm, SE injectors, SEST and a 110 so where is the consistency there.   

Since you are looking for imperical data when you bring yours to a 2nd dyno and backup your numbers then we can consider this.   

Your arguement just fell apart on top of it Scott did the build on the above 110 motor.    Explain away

Heatwave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2012, 11:53:52 AM »

Heatwave my issue isn't with you its with the comparsion your making which isn't apples to apples.  Same bike 2 dyno's that is consistency.   Two bikes different days and different cams is nothing more than picking 2 bikes and saying ohhh look their close.     What facts?  The facts are that Joe's dyno is happy.   In either case its not my bike and I don't have to worry bout getting spanked.   As long as your happy it makes no difference except that unknowing people shouldn't be sucked in to these builds.   These builds were once touted as 130/130 walk in the park with the 110.   Where are those builds LOL .... they are in refund checks, back to the people.   Yeah ask Scott about those builds where he still holds the guys pipes and wouldnt return them.   Great vendor there.  They are just another part of Hillsides trolling on this site.

If Joe's dyno is "happy", why then did my baseline dyno results (which I have posted before) show nearly the same hp and tq as the dyno results done 200 miles away with a different operator almost a full year apart? I was standing with Joe when he made the baseline dyno run and he had no clue about my earlier dyno results.

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2012, 12:00:42 PM »

Guys this foolish banter has no other purpose than to kill this thread. So let me just suggest that everyone move on. We can all agree on the facts that are clear and irrefutable on the following points:

Well said, from the words of a gentleman! :2vrolijk_21:
Harold,
It would behoove you to take a lesson, in manners, from folks like this.
I will no longer entertain this type of horse-hockey, with you.
Have at it, and go ahead and continue your apparent hate-fueled, cyber smear campaign.
Have already contacted the moderators here, on this message board,(as I have had to to in regards to you, on other boards as well) once again.
I supposed if you were not hammering on us, you'd just find someone/something else.
Carry on.

Heatwave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2012, 12:10:07 PM »

Different cams, different exhaust, similiar results based on a dyno that is suspect at best.  

The above dynosheet is woods aggressive cams, hillside heads, borzilla , 58mm, SE injectors, SEST and a 110 so where is the consistency there.  

Since you are looking for imperical data when you bring yours to a 2nd dyno and backup your numbers then we can consider this.  

Your arguement just fell apart on top of it Scott did the build on the above 110 motor.    Explain away

Let's see:

Lever's bike:
2010 HD 110" motor
Hillside Headwork
roller rockers
5.3 injectors
58mm TB
Woods TW-8 Cam
V&H HO Propipe
121/119 SAE

My Bike:
2010 HD 110" motor
Hillside Headwork
roller rockers
5.3 injectors
58mm TB
Woods 408-6 Cam
D&D FatCat (not a Boarzilla)
123/123 SAE (on a different dyno and different operator from the results on Lever's bike)

And you really don't think these engine builds and results are comparable????? Geeeeez.  I smell some envy in the air and it's not a pleasant smell.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:12:09 PM by Heatwave »

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2012, 12:15:14 PM »

You mean

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2012, 12:19:30 PM »

Sorry no envy, while it might be nice for you and that is great, its not what I am after.  I do think Levers is comparible, but not anything from Joes.   I spent some time looking, but all i found was the above dynoseet, I wasnt able to find the 123/123 dynosheet done not on Joe's could you post that?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:21:07 PM by Unbalanced »

Heatwave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2012, 12:36:05 PM »

You mean

Here you go... (no smoothing) Do you still think they're not comparable showing consistent results? If so you really are just covering your eyes like a little kid that thinks he can't be seen by doing so.

I never said I had 123/123 on a dyno different from Joe's. I said joe got the same results as my earlier dyno when he ran his baseline before tuning.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:37:50 PM by Heatwave »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  All

Page created in 0.213 seconds with 21 queries.