Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 09 CVO Road Glide Bars  (Read 1659 times)

slsecvorg110

• Full CVO Member
  • FLTRSE3 CV0

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3
09 CVO Road Glide Bars
« on: March 24, 2010, 11:09:51 PM »

I am looking for advice regarding WO517 Wild One Handlebars. If you have installed them on your 09 cvo glide please advise mods if any that were required for the install. I want more of a pullback but don't want to drain the bank account to do it. I would appreciate any pics you may have with them installed preferably with rider on the bike in riding position.
Orange you glad you got one?  I am!
TTS Mastertune with Fullsac Map. K&N Element.
Fullsac 2" Baffles, Gutted Cat. Bosch Iridium Plugs. 440 Progressive shocks, Passenger floor boards with angle spacers, Driver boards spaced 1". LePera Sorrento Seat. ClearView Re curve wind shield. Mini Beast air horn. Pulsing brake light module. Hyper white head lamps. Detach Chopped Tour Pack. George Anderson Tour Pack Relocator. Wild one 517 bars.

Ohio phil

• C-YA
  • Senior CVO Member
Re: 09 CVO Road Glide Bars
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 06:51:43 AM »

test

Ohio phil

• C-YA
  • Senior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 06:54:46 AM »

Ok Ill try this

Ohio phil

• C-YA
  • Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 07:00:49 AM »

Ok man I like my W0517 bars im 5'6" they fit me great and look good,I have about 250 miles on them my wife had W0518 on her roadking and they worked good for her but where a little far back for me, the 517 are just right

slsecvorg110

• Full CVO Member
  • FLTRSE3 CV0

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 07:44:17 AM »

Nice ride and thx for the pic's. Did you have to make any changes to the original equipment on the bike so the 517's would fit. My preference is not to change any wiring etc but rather just swap out the bars using the existing original parts that came on the bike.
Orange you glad you got one?  I am!
TTS Mastertune with Fullsac Map. K&N Element.
Fullsac 2" Baffles, Gutted Cat. Bosch Iridium Plugs. 440 Progressive shocks, Passenger floor boards with angle spacers, Driver boards spaced 1". LePera Sorrento Seat. ClearView Re curve wind shield. Mini Beast air horn. Pulsing brake light module. Hyper white head lamps. Detach Chopped Tour Pack. George Anderson Tour Pack Relocator. Wild one 517 bars.

grip

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 03:17:52 PM »

Nice ride and thx for the pic's. Did you have to make any changes to the original equipment on the bike so the 517's would fit. My preference is not to change any wiring etc but rather just swap out the bars using the existing original parts that came on the bike.

I swapped the bars on 09SERG for WO517's. I am 5'6" and they fit great.  Maybe toed in just a little more that I would prefer, but still much more comfortable than the stock bars for my height.  No new cables were required; however, I do believe that one of the cables has to be rerouted a little.  I will post a pic when I get home.  Hope that this helps.
Grip

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt.

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.