Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing  (Read 1016 times)

Para Bellum

• Si vis pacem, para bellum.
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 Canyon Copper FXSTSSE, '08 Crystal Copper SEUC
    • CVO2: '11 Slate/Blk SERGU, '18 Twisted Cherry RGU
Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing
« on: December 05, 2019, 07:11:51 PM »

A woman, cranky because her husband was late coming home again, decided to leave a note on the dresser, saying, "I've had enough of you and have left ..don't bother coming after me." Then she hid under the bed to see his reaction.

After a short while the husband comes home and she could hear him in the kitchen before he comes into the bedroom. She could see him walk toward the dresser and pick up the note.

After a few minutes he wrote something on it before picking up the phone and calling someone. "She's finally gone...yeah I know, it's about time, I'm coming to see you now, put on that sexy french nightie. I love you...can't wait to see you...

He hung up, grabbed his keys and left.

She heard the car drive off as she came out from under the bed. Seething with rage and with tears in her eyes she grabbed the note to see what he wrote..."I can see your feet. We're outta bread. Be back in five minutes."
If you want peace, prepare for war.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 02:01:46 AM »

;D ;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 25 queries.