Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Speaker sound increase  (Read 1313 times)

Wife011CVO

Speaker sound increase
« on: March 28, 2012, 07:59:41 PM »

Hey all, been while since I have posted.  Wife has been enjoying her CVO :)
She has been having an issue hearing the IPOD with her pipes and FF on.  So for $20 at Amazon I picked up this little amp.
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x277/terryb_07/IMG_1981.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x277/terryb_07/IMG_1980.jpg

Really enhanced the volume and sounds great.  She can easily lower it when stopping and raise however much she needs.

Just thought I would mention it   :)

My next thing is to get a new taller windshield,

jjohn581

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 conv
Re: Speaker sound increase
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 11:07:43 AM »

Have the same one and it does work great.

Jcarl08

• Junior CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
    • SPIARTSgraphics
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 06:53:16 AM »

Like your post's. I was just browsing through the site and caught the dialog. After reviewing the specs it is a great series of buster amps. Two years ago I purchase 2 buster headphone amp, ASUS, for $60 each to have a switch out unit, but after about five charges it no longer worked. The changing device is an AC unit and not USB and apparently I over charge both devices. I just purchase and iPod/iPhone remote control device from UNIQ Cycle Sounds that is amazing. My iPhone sound output is very strong over the 300 watt mini amp, but I also sport an inline MP3 player that does not have volume adjustment. I can use this device to bust the output.
Jcarl
• I picked up my pal October 12, 2007
This is my slogan coined years ago, "I love to ride and ride what I love" I am an artist and photographer down in Houston, Texas that loves the two wheel experience.

Jcarl08

• Junior CVO Member
    • TX

• SPIARTSgraphics
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 07:57:12 AM »

The FiiO feeds all audio devices
Jcarl
This is my slogan coined years ago, "I love to ride and ride what I love" I am an artist and photographer down in Houston, Texas that loves the two wheel experience.

Jcarl08

• Junior CVO Member
    • TX

• SPIARTSgraphics
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 07:58:13 AM »

Once again I would like to give props to this thread.  I found the FiiO website and research each mini amp carefully.  Weighing my options I chose the E7 sense I had a windshield bag. It is a superb pre-amp for my iPhone, radio, and Mp3. The Mp3 truly suffered, because it has no volume control.  When riding without the windshield everything goes into a pouch strap to the handlebars. I took a decibel reading in the saddle with the 4” rino’s, FiiO volume set on 40 and the reading was 99.7 dbs. This is with a sub-woofer in the saddlebag.  Adding wind, road noise and acceleration there is another 20 level to increase sound output.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 08:01:20 AM by Jcarl08 »
Jcarl

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 25 queries.