Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Wild 1 OUTLAW Z  (Read 6943 times)

aclass

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
Re: Wild 1 OUTLAW Z
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2011, 08:09:57 PM »

Tough decision!!   I'm still debating on the chubby's(36"W) or the more narrow Outlawz(33"W).  I had the 10" chubby's on my 06 and on week long trips where I was riding pretty hard everyday, seems that a major pain would bother me between my shoulder blade and spine.  I was never really sure whether it was the wide bar (36") or that the 10's werent high enough.

Too bad these things cant be switched out like seats...

DOOFUS

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »

Well, I learned a lot in the last week about Wild 1 bars -- and I've been using them for 10 yrs and had them on all 6 HD.

1.  I ordered the 513 = ALMOST NO DIFFERENCE FROM THE 11 SERG BARS; rise, pullback, width

2.  I exchanged those and today I got the OUTLAWZ 610 = WORSE THAN THE STOCK if u r looking for rise & pullback.

3.  On my 2 previous FLTR I used the 515 = NO MORE NECK PAIN & PERFECT COUNTERSTEERING

So I ordered the 515, again.  Go with what ya know I guess -- but I was hoping for some change.

DOOFUS

Tough decision!!   I'm still debating on the chubby's(36"W) or the more narrow Outlawz(33"W).  I had the 10" chubby's on my 06 and on week long trips where I was riding pretty hard everyday, seems that a major pain would bother me between my shoulder blade and spine.  I was never really sure whether it was the wide bar (36") or that the 10's werent high enough.

Too bad these things cant be switched out like seats...

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 07:16:45 PM »

Well, I learned a lot in the last week about Wild 1 bars -- and I've been using them for 10 yrs and had them on all 6 HD.

1.  I ordered the 513 = ALMOST NO DIFFERENCE FROM THE 11 SERG BARS; rise, pullback, width

2.  I exchanged those and today I got the OUTLAWZ 610 = WORSE THAN THE STOCK if u r looking for rise & pullback.

3.  On my 2 previous FLTR I used the 515 = NO MORE NECK PAIN & PERFECT COUNTERSTEERING

So I ordered the 515, again.  Go with what ya know I guess -- but I was hoping for some change.

DOOFUS

Let us see em when you get them on!

Also, thanks for the report on all the others.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2011, 07:21:02 PM »

...couldn't resist, but just saw this pic.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 20 queries.