Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Seat on new SE street glide  (Read 2669 times)

pkl

• Elite CVO Member
Seat on new SE street glide
« on: March 10, 2010, 01:19:32 PM »

If no one in this area knows  I could ask on the strret glide section. Has anyone tried the seat from the SE street glide. Has Harley Davidson printed across rider area. I like the look but it seems firmer and sits lower than the hammock on the SEUC and not heated. If it's comfortable I may try it. Live in the south and don't absolutely have to have heat.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Seat on new SE street glide
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 01:59:10 PM »

I sold my stock SE Street Glide seat to a member of this board that rides a SE Ultra Classic.  He already had one and he and his wife liked it so much that she wanted one for her Ultra Classic.

Hope this answers your question. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

pkl

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 06:55:08 PM »

Thanks for the info. I was afraid you would say that. Now I'll probably be buying another seat

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 09:55:54 PM »

JC here is your seat on wifes limited. Should be available soon from HD # 51995-10 very comfortable.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 11:11:33 PM »

If no one in this area knows  I could ask on the strret glide section. Has anyone tried the seat from the SE street glide. Has Harley Davidson printed across rider area. I like the look but it seems firmer and sits lower than the hammock on the SEUC and not heated. If it's comfortable I may try it. Live in the south and don't absolutely have to have heat.

To be perfectly honest, it's probably the most comfortable stock Harley seat I've ever ridden on.  I have no intentions of replacing it on my SESG.

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 22 queries.