Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: SESG buyer needs help  (Read 6634 times)

Badger Mike

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2017 Indian Jack Daniels Edition Chieftan
    • CVO3: 2019 CVO Road Glide
Re: SESG buyer needs help
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2010, 11:15:07 AM »

Sapper,  My two cents here, but I would pull the trigger if you can find what YOU WANT, don't settle for anything less as ultimately down the road you'll be sorry that you did.  I'm sure that there will still be some Concords out there in May/June when you get back as well.  It's just how far are you willing to travel to get one.

Good luck and stay safe.
The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, those are really good days.

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2010, 06:31:50 PM »

I GOT ONE!

I put down the deposit and am just awaiting the paperwork.  MSRP and no fees for my new Candy Concord,  the sales staff was great and just too easy to deal with.  Hopefully the rest will continue to go as smooth.  You can see her on the floor of Motor City HD in Farmington Hills Michigan.  I've got to get some sleep, but thought you all should know.  Thanks for all the help. :2vrolijk_21:

6-OUT.

04se103

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2010, 06:37:58 PM »

Thats Great News Sapper  :2vrolijk_21:

michaelbmenaker

• Elite CVO Member
  • Ride hard, ride safe!
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2010, 07:38:05 PM »

Sapper,
Fantastic! Now, plan a trip to Colorado when you get back home. We've got a pretty good list of Colorado CVO owners going. The roads and scenery are great here.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2010, 07:52:47 PM »

I GOT ONE!

I put down the deposit and am just awaiting the paperwork.  MSRP and no fees for my new Candy Concord,  the sales staff was great and just too easy to deal with.  Hopefully the rest will continue to go as smooth.  You can see her on the floor of Motor City HD in Farmington Hills Michigan.  I've got to get some sleep, but thought you all should know.  Thanks for all the help. :2vrolijk_21:

6-OUT.
Outstanding John  :beerchug:

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2010, 08:42:18 PM »

That's great news....and good choice of color :huepfenlol2:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2010, 09:07:50 AM »

I GOT ONE!

6-OUT.
Great news!!!! Congrats!!!! :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

trwtow

• Elite CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 19 roadglide mako shark
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2010, 09:26:21 AM »

congrats glad you found one i thought i was going to have to sell you mine. best of luck with it stay safe and get home soon and thanks
04 cvo duece blue sold
06 electaglide classic sold
10 sesg concorde sold
12 sesg ruby sold
17 sesg orange sold
19 cvo roadglide mako
and washboy for wifes softail deluxe

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2010, 10:50:43 AM »

I GOT ONE!

I put down the deposit and am just awaiting the paperwork.  MSRP and no fees for my new Candy Concord,  the sales staff was great and just too easy to deal with.  Hopefully the rest will continue to go as smooth.  You can see her on the floor of Motor City HD in Farmington Hills Michigan.  I've got to get some sleep, but thought you all should know.  Thanks for all the help. :2vrolijk_21:

6-OUT.

Great news!  And a great color to boot! :2vrolijk_21:  I'm happy for you and your wife....that you got what you wanted, the color you wanted and could make it all come together.  A buddy of mine always says "good things happen to good people". 

I'm just glad all the blue bikes are back east.  10k miles on mine and I still haven't come across another blue one out here........certainly not the way it was with the blue and black SEEGs in 04. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »

Outstanding John  :beerchug:

This one's for you Howie!

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2010, 12:54:05 PM »

Pickup or Delivery?

Seems to me most buyers want to inspect their bikes at the dealer to ensure that the dealer can verify any irregularities or warranty issues before the bike leaves.  How many of you would choose for someone else to pick up your bike and trailer it home, thereby eliminating the chance to do that first inspection at the dealer.  I know many owners have found a problem after leaving the dealer, during the first wash for instance, but been able to go back to the dealership and point out the problem.

I think my father or my father-in-law may trailer the bike to my home, so that it is there when I get back.  I don't mind going to pick it up and I'll have the time to do it.  I'm just not sure that I want eliminate the inspection part of the delivery.

What do you all think?

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2010, 01:34:33 PM »

I know Ernie and Andy (and there have been others) both bought bikes unseen....just trusting another member's visual.  However, neither were "new".

If I were the one volunteering to do that "visual" for a member of this board it would probably take me twice as long as when I do it for myself......just being extra careful not to miss anything.  Might invite a friend or two along also.  Six eyes are better than two.

If your father trailers it home and covers it and you find a paint defect whenever you come home and it's got virtually the same miles that it did when they left the dealerships (and it's not a surface scratch) I don't think they would/could argue with that. :nixweiss: 

Oh yea, have the dealership put a battery tender lead on it and have your father plug it in when he gets the bike home. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2010, 01:49:27 PM »

This one's for you Howie!
:zroflmao: Thank you sir may I have another  :drink: On a serious note as excited as you've been to nail this down combined with the fact that your asking this question ... it sounds like you might be best served to enjoy the inspection process yourself. JMHO!!

Congrats again :vrolijk_10:   :2vrolijk_08:

Georgehjr

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE CVO™ Road Glide® Ultra-Rio Red/Black/ Ember-Triked Out
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic #1408/Triked Out
    • CVO3: 2010 FLHXSE TEQUILA SUNRISE/Not A CVO-2002 Heritage Softail---
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2010, 07:56:41 PM »

Fantastic !!!!!....... I am off the 'hook' now  :orange:

May cannot come soon enough now !!!
The one with the most Toys , WINS !!!

NW_FLSTRSE3_2009

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 O&B
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2010, 09:47:20 AM »

I'd been away for awhile recently:
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=46903.0

Upon my return I got the news that there is no SESG set aside for me.

What would you do if you were me:
1.  wait until August/September for a 2011 SESG
2.  Hunt down and find a 2010 SESG in June
3.  Buy a standard 2010 SG

I've been waiting since September to try and get a 2010 SESG through ENCS since I'm deployed.  I just found out today that there were no more CVO's for 2010.  They told me that I could move my request to 2011 and that I was almost certain to receive an allocation for early in 2011.  This past August ENCS did receive several SESG's which I missed out on.  I will not be home until very late May or Effectively June.  So if you were me would you wait 2 months to get the 2011?

I had to wait for my bike too when I came home.  All Military Sales come straight from the factory.  So take your pick, wait for 2010 or wait for 2011.
Servin our Country since 1980.
USMC 1980-1992
Since then workin on the border...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 21 queries.