Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: CFR Exhaust, Fullsac Header Pipe, Andrews Cams  (Read 2509 times)

ricklong

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
    • CVO2: 2013 FXSBSE
CFR Exhaust, Fullsac Header Pipe, Andrews Cams
« on: August 05, 2012, 07:57:54 PM »

I have a 2012 SESG with a Fullsac Stage II package and Fullsac 2.25 HP cores.  The bike runs good and I am chasing a deeper louder sound.  Has anyone used the CFR slip on mufflers with the Fullsac header pipe?  If so did you have to re-map

Anxious to hear,

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:01:10 PM by ricklong »
2012 FLHXSE3:  Reaper 274 cams, Fueling camplate, Fueling lifters, Zippers tensioners, S&S push rods, Rinehart Exreme exhaust, Roland Sands Clarity breather, Heads & Jugs diamond cut, Yaffee 12' bars, Focal audio system, C&C custom seat...etc

2013 FXSBSE:  Reaper 274 cams, Fueling camplate, Fueling lifters, Zippers tensioners, S&S push rods, VH 2 into 2 Big Radius, Heads & Jugs diamond cut, 10,25 mini apes, Legend Air ride, James Carter custom stingray seat....etc

SLO-POK3

• Junior CVO Member
Re: CFR Exhaust, Fullsac Header Pipe, Andrews Cams
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 11:24:04 AM »

I have a set of CFR exhaust on my 2012 CVO SG and was told by the owner (Carey Fass) of CFR, he would not recommend using his pipes with any X-pipes. Use only with True Duals. I plan on adding some V&H std true duals in the near future.

vmatc

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 (Krypto/Black)
    • CVO2: FXSBSE (Black/Silver) [sold]
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 04:09:53 PM »

I have a 2012 SESG with a Fullsac Stage II package and Fullsac 2.25 HP cores.  The bike runs good and I am chasing a deeper louder sound.  Has anyone used the CFR slip on mufflers with the Fullsac header pipe?  If so did you have to re-map

Anxious to hear,

Thanks

Contact 11UltraSE6. He had that combination but removed the X-Pipe in favor of duals also.
Some stuff that I like...

patrikr

• CVO1: '12 FLHXSE3 Dark Slate
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 07:35:44 PM »

I have a set of CFR exhaust on my 2012 CVO SG and was told by the owner (Carey Fass) of CFR, he would not recommend using his pipes with any X-pipes. Use only with True Duals. I plan on adding some V&H std true duals in the near future.

Good thing I read this as I have CFRs on mine too and was thinking about getting FuelMoto's X-pipe. Why did he recommend true duals? Did he recommend any particular brand/model?

SLO-POK3

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 01:31:47 PM »

He reccomended V&H, but said any good quality true duals would work.

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 22 queries.