Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What Phone Are Y Using?  (Read 781 times)

bissjim

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
What Phone Are Y Using?
« on: May 25, 2009, 02:22:02 PM »

I would like to ask everyone with one of my Zumo Cables if they would email me with the make and model of cell phone they are using and if you like the sound quality the phone provide when making phone calls. For those who bought new phones because they were having problems I would also be interested in knowing what cell phone you had the problems with.

I want to put a list together with the make and model of cell phones that provide good quality Bluetooth connection. Usually the riders reception quality is good but their voice quality to the person they are speaking with is not. I know that Bluetooth is susceptible to interference in the 2.4 GHZ range but some cell phone are better then others at blocking this interference.

If I can get a list I will be able to provide a list of phones that work well so that people with bad phones know what to look for in a replacement phone. The stores are full of makes and models and a list would be great to have.

My email address is:

Jbissonette1@comcast.net

Thanks very much.

Jim

PS: Fired00d suggested that I post the list here, good idea so I will update the list on this post. 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 06:03:25 AM by bissjim »
Ride It Like You Are Retired

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.