Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Easy way to move your Harley around  (Read 8126 times)

Arboth

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WA

Re: Easy way to move your Harley around
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 10:15:49 AM »

Great info, I see that technique used by the guys at the local dealership all the time. I remain a chicken...chuck cluck cluck...

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 10:41:36 AM »

I'm with you.  If those guys in the dealership "accidentally" drop one, they're not paying for the repairs out of their pocket.....the dealership insurance is paying for it and they get their parts at dealer cost (about half of what we pay). :nervous:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Billy

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2007 SERK
    • CVO2: 2014 SERK
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 04:55:47 PM »

I thought that I was the only one that  had to sit on it too move it. I have a few rider training courses  and they never teach that. I will have to bring it up to the instructor next time. Billy
2014 SERK Tribal Orange Wild one 501 apes Powder coated gloss black, Mustang Seat with backrest, King tour pack with smoked lights, LED aux lights, CD Dynamic front ringz, CD custom license plate with LED turns and brake light, Zumo 660 mounted on bar, Klock Werks 17 inch Flare windshield, Saddle bag guards, Added LED turn indicators in handle bar cover, Engine guard foot pegs
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 22 queries.