Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: SEEG w/ Comfort Stitch Seat  (Read 8452 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: SEEG w/ Comfort Stitch Seat
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2004, 07:04:13 PM »

PJ, appreciate the comments, man!!![smiley=pleased.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2004, 08:24:40 PM »

aw JC you're gonna make me blush  [smiley=blush.gif], but its true thats why this site was created, and when i see comments like the one from Pj and 103t it makes it all worth it
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

psycho

• Senior CVO Member
  • Surfer/Biker Dude
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2004, 09:25:52 PM »

aw JC you're gonna make me blush

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2004, 10:01:33 PM »

Three cheers for Naitram! [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]   You, too, JCZ . . . [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] . . . and Psycho  [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Going off of Psycho's group hug comment, has anyone suggested the possibility of a CVO gathering this year
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 10:13:25 PM by 103tHunDer »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2004, 10:29:56 PM »

Three cheers for Naitram! [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2004, 07:22:32 AM »

[smiley=oops.gif] Sorry, JCZ, hadn't been paying enough attention to those threads since I can't make it this year.  Maybe I'll have to take a symbolic ride with a few local buds the day you all meet so at least I can be with you in spirit!  Have fun! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2004, 08:29:59 AM »

Now Naitram, you just go ahead and take your moment to "gather yourself". Just turn your head away from the computer screeen for a moment [smiley=computer.gif]. What a wonderful moment, don't ya think? [smiley=nice.gif]. I think we're all ready for our first group hug! Naitram, how do we make this happen?

wellllll if it ever stops snowing long enough we should get together on a saturday and meet up for a ride
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2004, 09:18:29 AM »

wellllll if it ever stops snowing long enough we should get together on a saturday and meet up for a ride

O.K. .........let's meet in Sacramento, it was 90 yesterday! [smiley=7.gif]

West Coast GTG   

Baranca

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2004, 09:19:09 AM »

103tHunDer - your bike looks great! Also like the license plate but I noticed the pipes too. I am considering getting Basanni slip ons and they look like that is what you may have. If so, how do you like them? Thanks

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2004, 10:56:30 AM »

Baranca, Thanks, glad you like it!  My pipes are the one piece Screamin' Eagle pipes (slash up).  I really like the way they continue the line of the bag, but I'm not as happy with the sound of them on this bike as I was on my 88 inch '02 Classic.  The sound is higher pitched - not as much of a lower rumble.  The Basanni's are similarly styled but I've not heard those before so I can't comment.  Maybe they would be a better way to go.[smiley=nixweiss.gif]  I've been tossing around the idea of changing these out to the SE performance mufflers.  They've got a pretty good, deep sound, plus the embossed Screamin' Eagle logo [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] but I would lose the slashed-cut lines of these, so not sure what I'll do, if anything. [smiley=confused5.gif]  Let us know what you decide to do.

psycho

• Senior CVO Member
  • Surfer/Biker Dude
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2004, 11:35:52 PM »

O.K. .........let's meet in Sacramento, it was 90 yesterday! [smiley=7.gif]

Well, ummmmm, maybe we could meet at your place if perhaps maybe Allison [smiley=smitten.gif] was gonna be around? Just let me get cleaned up [smiley=bath.gif], call in sick tomorrow, and ride straight thru! [smiley=cool26.gif]

psycho

• Senior CVO Member
  • Surfer/Biker Dude
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2004, 11:38:28 PM »

Sounds good. I need a couple of good rain storms before I'll hit the road though. Alot of salt and sand on the roads up here.

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2004, 10:35:17 AM »

. . . and this one.

Wow...the purple really shows in this photo...

/Bill
« Last Edit: March 19, 2004, 10:37:54 AM by WFP »
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2004, 11:05:49 AM »

Yeah, somebody on here called it Weird Purple.  I think that's a lot better name for it than Starlight Black.  My friends and I were pretty surprised the first time we saw the bike, thinking it would be "black" and all.  It never really looks this bright of a purple in real life.  The flash just magnified it!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2004, 06:26:23 PM »

There was some discussion in the SEEG section about the fitment of the Road King Comfort Stitch Seat in the front where it meets the fuel tank.  I thought I'd post these photos as a follow-up to that.  As you'll see, these were taken prior to the tour-pak being mounted.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 24 queries.