Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SHE WOKE UP !!!  (Read 1497 times)

cowboy7123

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 Ultra
    • CVO2: 09 Fatbob
SHE WOKE UP !!!
« on: August 16, 2011, 06:35:22 PM »

I must first say “THE STOCK EXHAUST SUCK! So this past weekend I installed the V&H power dual and a set of SE mufflers. Part # for the SE is 64985-07A. This set of muffler I pulled off my 08 Ultra before I trader i her in. Now for the sound she has a nice rumble at idle (not to loud) when you jump on her you can hear liven up (she will not set off alarms) during cruse, She is quiet and you can still her rumble. If you like loud bikes this is not the way to go. But if you like a good sound and still be able to hear your radio and not wear eye plugs then this might work for you.

Today was the first day i was able to take her out since we got a break in the rain. She runs smoother and feels like she has more power. Once I have 1K miles on her, I'm having her dyno with HD race tuner.

The SE mufflers are not the new SE muffler. I bought them back in 08 before the new quiet ones came out.
The attached zip file is a short video for the sound.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 05:06:42 AM by cowboy7123 »

cowboy7123

• Senior CVO Member

Re: SHE WOKE UP !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 06:35:54 PM »

one more video

cowboy7123

• Senior CVO Member

Re: SHE WOKE UP !!!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 06:37:43 PM »

one more video

The only way i could attach these video was by making them into a zipfile... if anyone knows of a better way, please let me know.

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.