CVO Social > Pictures

Photo of your bike locked and loaded

<< < (66/66)

9 1/2 Beers:

By the looks of your last three posts, the older you get the bigger the bike.  :drink:

But you also pack more !!!!

:zroflmao:

TN:
The bikes is a progression indeed, I use to make fun of windshields on a bike, then I poked fun at stereos, now I stream pg movies to watch as I ride. I’ll be pulling a trailer before long so I can bring some party favors along.  :bananarock:

Marty, the bikes ain’t the only thing getting bigger.  My first brand new Harley in Daytona 1996, I rode there and stayed a week, my bag strapped to the passenger seat sufficed. I know you can’t see it clearly but there is a chrome skull attached to the rear bottom of the front fender,  it is now on my current bikes ignition switch, I’m a sentimental guy, my bikes are too. I rode that bike to Key West also.

My parental controls will lock me out from further post today. Y’all be safe.

TN:
I skipped several decades of bikes, here is my first HD bagger in 1996 locked and loaded for a weekend trip. I’ll give my FLHRSE3 an honorable mention but I don’t recall ever taking an overnight trip on it.  There is a new something coming up, my fortune cookie said so.  :drink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version