Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: Saw a 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Amber/Citrus Today at Black Widow HD Port Charlotte Florida  (Read 5197 times)

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHTKSE

I saw, while test riding a black ultra, a 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Amber/Citrus and fell in love again.....I am starting to have second thoughts on the SG tequilia sunrise deposit...please help straighten me out!
Harley addict here looking for 'The Cure'

Mr. Wizard

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 FLSTFSE (Platinum)
    • CVO2: 10 FLHXSE (Teq Sun)
    • CVO3: 10 FLSTSE (Scarlet)

It's a beautiful bike... get both

:orange:

michaelbmenaker

• Elite CVO Member
  • Ride hard, ride safe!

It's a beautiful bike... get both

:orange:

Advice like this is why this board is my most expensive vice...

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8

Hey, he wanted help. :huepfenlol2:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Mr. Wizard

• Elite CVO Member

Race is sitting on his new RK... at his Florida vacation home... inquiring about an SESG and now wants a SEUC...

I told him when he joined here it's gonna cost him.   :nixweiss:

:D :D

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG

I saw the best line the other day...  I think it might have been in Race's intro thread.....

We'll save you hundreds while spending thousands.. :huepfenlol2:

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

Hey....it's the wife's fault.....she likes the citris and ride of the Ultra. I'm still parcial to the SR tequilia sunrise.

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG

Hey....it's the wife's fault.....she likes the citris and ride of the Ultra. I'm still parcial to the SR tequilia sunrise.

If you plan to do a lot of two up riding it may be more practical to go with the ultra.  You can do what many other CVO ultra owning members have done and change the TP into a detachable one for Solo Street Glide style riding days, but you may never need to depending on if you decide to keep the RK for solo riding.  I would say the single biggest difference between the 2 bikes will probably be in how they handle.  I cannot tell you the difference, only restate what others have said.

StrokedRider

• If i had to do it all over again i would Ride a little harder, Love a little better and Stay a little longer.
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Ride Hard, Live Free!

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Candy Red / Black Ice (SOLD to Mjcw01)

I would tell ya' to listen to your wife but, thats advise only a crazy  :zstupid: person would give. :vrolijk27:
"Harley Davidson - The Perfect Machine to Turn Gasoline into Noise Without the Pesky Bi-Product of Horsepower!"

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

I've been trying to get her to ride on an Ultra for a year.....looked what happened. I still prefer the SG.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

No problem.  The citrus and burnt amber is a beautiful bike......get it and make the wife happy! :2vrolijk_21:  Spend another $5K or $6k to make it a citurs and burnt amber SESG like my road dog Jon did.    :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:          http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=45607.0
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

Or.........buy a SESG and spend another $xxxk turning it into an ultra classic, like I did. :nervous: :nervous:  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=40248.0

West Coast GTG   

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

Or.........buy a SESG and spend another $xxxk turning it into an ultra classic, like I did. :nervous: :nervous:  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=40248.0
Wrong........I'm not done reading all the posts but feel comfortable with...Ultimate Ultra in your case!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE

I saw, while test riding a black ultra, a 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Amber/Citrus and fell in love again.....I am starting to have second thoughts on the SG tequilia sunrise deposit...please help straighten me out!
You're hosed now.... First mistake was test riding the bike, second mistake was taking the wife on the test ride....

So what are the first mods you are going to do your new SEUC?? :D ;D :D ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

I favor the SG she the Ultra......but she says it my bike. What's this mean and no it doesn't mean BOTH.

Mr. Wizard

• Elite CVO Member

I favor the SG she the Ultra......but she says it my bike. What's this mean and no it doesn't mean BOTH.

You keep telling yourself it's your bike...   :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :oops:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

That means if you get the SESG you are going to hear for a long time... "I really liked the SEUC better, but it is your bike" :nervous: :D ;D :D ;D Do you really want to hear that? :nixweiss:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

That's simple.....get the bike that YOU want.  She's already got something picked out that she wants...and she'll let you know just a few weeks after you get your bike. ;D

West Coast GTG   

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

That's simple.....get the bike that YOU want.  She's already got something picked out that she wants...and she'll let you know just a few weeks after you get your bike. ;D
More reason to get the bike she likes and make it the bike you want. Lot cheaper in the long run. :D :D :D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

This happens to a majority here I'm sure.....Include me on the list!

Mr. Wizard

• Elite CVO Member

Welcome to your "Hazing" Race...

After I brought the SESG home I had to turn back around and get wifey a SE ConV. These guys are kidding with you but there is some truth in their kidding as well. We all love our perspective bike choices. You too will make the right choice but if you need any help spending on bling... we'll help ya go broke in a big hurry!   :2vrolijk_21:

-wiz

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

After I brought the SESG home I had to turn back around and get wifey a SE ConV. These guys are kidding with you but there is some truth in their kidding as well. We all love our perspective bike choices. You too will make the right choice but if you need any help spending on bling... we'll help ya go broke in a big hurry!   :2vrolijk_21:

-wiz

I'm not kidding.........have you seen my wife's bike? :nervous: :nervous:

West Coast GTG   

Mr. Wizard

• Elite CVO Member

I'm not kidding.........have you seen my wife's bike? :nervous: :nervous:

-wiz

Yup.. have seen both of your bikes and can only dream. Yours would look really great if it were TEQUILA!!   :D :D

Let's see... I've heard Tequila is the fastest color but Spiced Rum always gets there first...  we need one from you to make this line complete.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

Yup.. have seen both of your bikes and can only dream. Yours would look really great if it were TEQUILA!!   :D :D

Let's see... I've heard Tequila is the fastest color but Spiced Rum always gets there first...  we need one from you to make this line complete.

Well, maybe if I was drinking it. :nixweiss:

She bought a new Street Glide in 09.  Then along came the 2010 SESG and I got the big blue.  She saw the TS and wanted it but we couldn't sell hers (and with the money we already had into hers, a trade in was out of the question) so.....the rest is history.  I'm just greatful that somebody was turning one into a trike so that I could buy the rear fender, facia, etc. and then the wheels from an 09 SERG, etc.

By the way, if you want home grown, you gotta go with CC because we all know rum or tequilla isn't from here! :huepfenlol2:

West Coast GTG   

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4

It may be easier to make the UC into SG than goin from SG to UC...jussayinzall..

Unless you have to have the Jonga Especial, which is freakin awesome by the way, just when I thought JC set the bar he starts up the madness.. 

I may have a tour pak removal kit goin up fore sale soon.

I bought 1 1/2 years ago but always seem to leave the tour pak on anyways..

pleezinme

I solved that problem. I just bought my wife a CVO Softail Convertible. She let me get what ever I wanted after I got her off my SE Ultra. Good Luck.

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

I solved that problem. I just bought my wife a CVO Softail Convertible. She let me get what ever I wanted after I got her off my SE Ultra. Good Luck.
That was a little costly but great for your dealer!

wolfman

• Senior CVO Member
  • serg

Pretty cool intro on their web site http://www.blackwidowh-d.com/home.html
SERT, V&H Power Duels, SE mufflers, Dyno-tuned , Heavy Breather, Corbin Solo , windsplitter windshield , J&M 250w amp/7.25" speakers.
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.457 seconds with 21 queries.