Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A fishy story  (Read 702 times)

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
  • Born to be wild - well, for a few days at least
A fishy story
« on: March 10, 2006, 04:22:22 AM »

A fly is hovering over a lake and is thinking...
"if I drop a couple of inches then I will catch the wind and can fly easily."

Under the fly is a fish thinking...
"if that fly drops a couple of inches then I can jump up and eat him"

Next to the lake is a bear thinking...
"if the fly drops a couple of inches, the fish will jump up to catch it and I can grab the fish and eat it"

Near the bear is a hunter thinking...
"if the fly drops a couple of inches, the fish will jump, the bear will grab the fish and I can shoot him"

Near the hunter is a mouse thinking...
"if the fly drops a couple of inches, the fish will jump up, the bear will grab the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear and I can eat his cheese sandwich"

Behind the mouse is a cat thinking...
"if the fly drops a couple of inches, the fish will jump up, the bear will grab the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear, the mouse will go to eat the sandwich and I can grab the mouse"

Behind the cat is a dog thinking...
"if the fly drops a couple of inches, the fish will jump up, the bear will grab the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear, the mouse will go to eat the sandwich, the cat will go to get the mouse and I can get the cat"

It starts!

The fly drops a couple of inches, the fish jumps up, the bear grabs the fish, the hunter shoots the bear, the mouse goes to eat the sandwich and the cat pounces toward the mouse, the dog barks at the cat, the cat flinches, totally misses the mouse and lands in the lake.

The moral of the story is that it only takes a fly to drop a couple of inches to get a pussy wet!

Cheers

Dave
If you're not living on the edge - you're taking up too much room!

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.