Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Laundry.....  (Read 757 times)

89fxrs

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

Laundry.....
« on: September 03, 2018, 01:43:59 PM »

Laundry.....

young couple got married. On their honeymoon, they were very anxious about having sex because they were both virgins. Because of their sexual inexperience, they were a bit uncomfortable discussing the subject so they came up with the term "doing the laundry" to use in place of "having sex."

This made them both more comfortable with the whole concept. Well, the first night of their honeymoon was wonderful. They "did the laundry" 5 times that first night. In the middle of the night the new husband woke up, and he was ready to do the laundry again. He gently shook his new wife and asked her, "Can we do the laundry again?" but she was very tired
She told him that she just couldn't do it again just yet. Maybe in the morning. A few hours later the new wife awoke feeling very guilty. What he had asked for wasn't unreasonable, and she decided she should go ahead and "do the laundry" with him again.

She gently shook him and said, "Honey, I'm sorry I denied you... We can do the laundry again if you want,"

He replied, "That's ok... It was a small load... I did it by hand."
If you're talking behind my back - then you're in a good place to kiss my ass!!!

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: Laundry.....
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 03:34:37 PM »

Old but still good...
Bill

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 24 queries.