Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: My new (to me) Jalapeno SEEG  (Read 8923 times)

KennyC

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2004SE E-Glide Org/Blk
    • CVO2: I Wish
Re: My new (to me) Jalapeno SEEG
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2012, 02:19:43 PM »

We need to get a local CVO ride going sometime. The temperature is finally getting to where I can enjoy being on the bike.
Sounds like a plan Doubletap! Was your bike sitting in front of the Old Fort Shop service door a couple weeks ago?

Doubletap

• Full CVO Member
  • 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2012, 05:11:03 PM »

It was there last Wednesday through Saturday.
2005 FLHTCUSE2 custom blue paint, SE-259 cams, Vance and Hines duals, Rinehart mufflers, Stage 2 air kit, Dynojet tuner, Progressive 940 Ultra shocks, Bad Dad bags and rear fender, more to come

KennyC

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2012, 05:29:46 PM »

That's funny! I had made the comment on yours or Phils post that I had never seen one of the Jalopeno Bikes in person. With in a week I had seen both of ya'lls at Old Fort Harley. Just to warn ya'll both the orange one's  :pumpkin: are faster!!   :orange:................... ;D

Doubletap

• Full CVO Member
  • 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2012, 09:42:24 AM »

That's funny! I had made the comment on yours or Phils post that I had never seen one of the Jalopeno Bikes in person. With in a week I had seen both of ya'lls at Old Fort Harley. Just to warn ya'll both the orange one's  :pumpkin: are faster!!   :orange:................... ;D

If the orange ones are faster than ours then I don't need one! But the jalopenos win hands down for looks!
2005 FLHTCUSE2 custom blue paint, SE-259 cams, Vance and Hines duals, Rinehart mufflers, Stage 2 air kit, Dynojet tuner, Progressive 940 Ultra shocks, Bad Dad bags and rear fender, more to come

KennyC

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2012, 03:17:25 PM »

If the orange ones are faster than ours then I don't need one! But the jalopenos win hands down for looks!
Ha Ha, you a funny guy!! :huepfenjump3: I know a good eye doctor you need to go see!!  ;D It is pretty though!!  :)

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2012, 10:06:55 PM »

We will always be hit with those that think the RED/ORANGE/BLUE are the fastest crowd, and they will always out number us.......Because they made SOOOOOOOOOO many more in those colors! You may out number us, but we're SPECIAL! :P :P

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2012, 10:13:07 PM »

We will always be hit with those that think the RED/ORANGE/BLUE are the fastest crowd, and they will always out number us.......Because they made SOOOOOOOOOO many more in those colors! You may out number us, but we're SPECIAL! :P :P
You forgot the  :bananarock: Yellow[/glow]Doesn't matter the color......ALL SEEG's rule !!!!   har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

KennyC

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2012, 12:01:03 AM »

;D To me they are the best CVO's out there, 04's and 05's!!  :pumpkin:  :bananarock:  :biggthumpup:  :cherry: ....... Some of the new one's, especially the orange ones, are beautiful, but we do have some of the first ones!! Rock On!!!!

Doubletap

• Full CVO Member
  • 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2012, 09:46:10 PM »

I have to agree with the comments above. To me, owning a CVO used to be (and should be) something special. An exclusive club within the HOG community. It seems these days Harley is pushing sales and not the exclusivity. We have some of the first ones and that is something not everyone can say. I'm proud to own a 2005. And did I mention it's pretty? and fast? and green? Bwaaahahaha!

KennyC

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2012, 10:42:15 PM »

I have to agree with the comments above. To me, owning a CVO used to be (and should be) something special. An exclusive club within the HOG community. It seems these days Harley is pushing sales and not the exclusivity. We have some of the first ones and that is something not everyone can say. I'm proud to own a 2005. And did I mention it's pretty? and fast? and green? Bwaaahahaha!
  ;D

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2012, 10:58:48 PM »

It's NOT green, it's TEAL!

Sundog1258

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2012, 07:34:01 AM »

I bought my bike from a guy in FL last month. He had 15 bikes that were all low mileage and loaded with accessories.  He told me later that one guy bought the rest of his "collection" to resale, probably to the overseas market. Well I found a couple of the CVO bikes on ebay this morning, checked with the seller and they are from Terry's collection.
So if anyone is looking for and Orange 2004 I saw this bike when I picked mine up, it was pristine. I debated on buying it instead of the teal one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251133402950&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

Phil

KennyC

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2012, 09:10:02 AM »

That 04  :pumpkin: is Beautiful!!!

Doubletap

• Full CVO Member
  • 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2012, 12:53:49 PM »

It's NOT green, it's TEAL!

Point taken Wrongway. I called it teal until everyone else starting saying green so I just gave up and said ok, it's green. And I don't really understand the jalapeno thing either. Ever seen a teal jalapeno? I think people are either so mesmerized by the beauty of the teal that they can't comprehend the subtle color differences or they just see a blur go by and say "hey, was that thing green?".

KennyC

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2012, 01:24:59 PM »

Point taken Wrongway. I called it teal until everyone else starting saying green so I just gave up and said ok, it's green. And I don't really understand the jalapeno thing either. Ever seen a teal jalapeno? I think people are either so mesmerized by the beauty of the teal that they can't comprehend the subtle color differences or they just see a blur go by and say "hey, was that thing green?".
I hadn't ever seen any flames on a Pumpkin either!!  :pumpkin:  ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 22 queries.