Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Kiss Me Where Its Stinky!  (Read 1921 times)

the barber

• Full CVO Member
Kiss Me Where Its Stinky!
« on: December 17, 2008, 09:59:26 PM »

A guy and a girl are kissing, when all of a sudden the girl says to the guy KISS ME WHERE ITS STINKY! So he throws her in his car and drives her to NEW JERSEY!

the barber

• Full CVO Member
Re: Kiss Me Where Its Stinky!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 10:06:47 PM »

No offense anyone from Jersey. It just funny.

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 10:08:25 PM »

Well when I was living in NJ, the saying was to take her to NY!!!

Another is, she wanted to do some where expensive, so I took her to the gas station,

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 03:10:44 PM »

if it's stinky, DO NOT kiss it!!!  it's gone bad!!!!
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »

if it's stinky, DO NOT kiss it!!!  it's gone bad!!!!

Wait a second, how do you know?????!!!!!!?????
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 03:49:11 PM »

well.....   just 'cuz, okay?  Just cuz
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 11:40:59 PM »

they don't call Jersey the "Garbage State "for nothing.

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 07:41:01 PM »

LOL

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 07:49:12 PM »

Nobody could ever call me conservative or prudish, but the title of this thread offends me. Did I report it to a Moderator or make an issue of it ? Hell No ! Why not ? Because it seems to me the site as a whole has gotten just a bit too PC lately. So why am I making this post ? Because the next time anybody reading this post is inclined to report something to a Moderator and go off on a PC whine, stop and think that at any given time there will always be somebody who is offended by something. It is our nature as human beings. In a world struggling to get along this website should be a haven where we can all maybe make a mistake now and then, maybe even offend somebody without starting a battle of words. At the end of it all, one should ask themself if they truly believe the person posting the offending material did so with malice or if they perhaps just see the issue or whatever in a different light. This thread is a joke. The initiator of this thread was making a joke. With a moments reflection, I see that and understand. Can we all try to do that ?

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 07:51:37 PM »

Nobody could ever call me conservative or prudish, but the title of this thread offends me. Did I report it to a Moderator or make an issue of it ? Hell No ! Why not ? Because it seems to me the site as a whole has gotten just a bit too PC lately. So why am I making this post ? Because the next time anybody reading this post is inclined to report something to a Moderator and go off on a PC whine, stop and think that at any given time there will always be somebody who is offended by something. It is our nature as human beings. In a world struggling to get along this website should be a haven where we can all maybe make a mistake now and then, maybe even offend somebody without starting a battle of words. At the end of it all, one should ask themself if they truly believe the person posting the offending material did so with malice or if they perhaps just see the issue or whatever in a different light. This thread is a joke. The initiator of this thread was making a joke. With a moments reflection, I see that and understand. Can we all try to do that ?

B B

What gave it away B B? It being in the Humor Section? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 07:52:35 PM »

What gave it away B B? It being in the Humor Section? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

:sauer021: :sauer021: :sauer021: :sauer021: :sauer021: :sauer021:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 07:54:12 PM »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Doing a to scale calculation of that emoticon Howie, I come to the conclusion that that cannot possibly be your ass. So, my question is what's a raging heterosexual like you doing pulling down another guys pants

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2008, 07:59:01 PM »

Doing a to scale calculation of that emoticon Howie, I come to the conclusion that that cannot possibly be your ass. So, my question is what's a raging heterosexual like you doing pulling down another guys pants

B B

HeHe!!! I think it's Gary's! I copied it here from him!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ;D

Hoist! 8)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2008, 07:59:21 PM »

I maintain a very simple credo.  If something offends me, I ignore it.  Plain and simple.  If people would maintain a similar attitude and be less thin-skinned, we wouldn't have to worry about whether we're being "PC" or not.  Everything said or written could offend someone, somewhere and today because of that we have to be so vanilla as to not offend that one person.  I say if something offends you, (and by you, I mean everyone), ignore it and move on.  I'm sure it wasn't the first thing to offend you and won't be the last.  JMHO.

:devil:  

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.213 seconds with 21 queries.