Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Business Trip  (Read 2275 times)

MoHarleyRider

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Business Trip
« on: April 01, 2004, 09:39:08 PM »

3 Women executives  a redhead, a brunett and a blonde,went on a business trip overseas. Unfortunately they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and swept up in a drug bust. It so happened that this country had no tollerance for anyone connected to drugs, and, even tho the girls were innocent--they were sentenced to the elect chair.The brunett was first--her last statement was--im a member of a full gospel church, and if my lord calls me i will go. The executioner flipped the switch---nothing happened,by their law--she was free to go...The redhead was next, he last statement was---i believe in fate and if its my turn---i will go. T he executioner once again flipped the switch---nothing happened--she was released...The blonde was strapped into the chair and was asked if she had any last words----as she was looking around --she stated--------I'M NOT TELLING YOU chit UNTILL YOU PLUG THIS CHAIR IN.....
04-SEEG   SE- slash cuts  K&N air box   chrome switches  luggage rack  road king seat  big windshield  hot toppers

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 24 queries.