Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: New camera=pics...  (Read 2739 times)

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: New camera=pics...
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 10:18:11 PM »

Still working on the settings and speed. Santa brought me this Nikon D-40.

Phattey,
Great looking pics.  Very nice camera & great looking scooter.

BTW, the pipes look like V&H Big Shot Duals....how do you like them?  do you have the loud or quite baffles?

hogasm

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 10:27:43 PM »

Here's one of my favorite targets...Red Drum... :)

Hmm...I'll have to see if I can find a PG-13 version of Wendy on the boat...hehe...right now they're all a little racy. You know...it's what we do when the fish aren't bitting... ;D

Wow that is one beautiful puppy drum. The spots on that guy are very rare. Most drum only have one or two spots that are located on their tail.

I used to tag drum for the Marine Fisheries here in NC. One that looks as beautiful as that one would have a place for that picture on my wall!!

megavolt17

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 11:15:12 PM »

Great looking bike!

--------------

I got a D40X for Christmas too, but I have to confess that I bought it for myself...
Mine takes great pictures, but already has to go back for repair.  Only the bottom of the LED numbers you see while looking through the lens still light up.  I held off through the holidays so I did not miss any pictures of anything, now it's time to mail it in for service.
Megavolt17

2008 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic Electra Glide (FLHTCUSE3)
105th Anniversary Crystal Copper and Black Onyx
HD High Intensity Discharge (HID) Dual Bulb Headlamp
HD Illuminated LED Windshield Molding Kit
HD Air Wing Tour-Pak Luggage Rack with Smoked Lens LED Rack Light
Küryakyn Panacea Blue Dot Smoked LED Taillights and Turn Signals
"Roll Your Own" SE Air Cleaner
SE Street Performance Touring Mufflers
SE Race Tuner
Traxxion AK-20 cartridges
Bitubo HD 300mm shocks

phattey

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's the journey...

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2 Sold
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 06:21:26 AM »

LRebel....yup...those are V&H Big Shot dual...standard baffle...

Love the look, but the pipes have robbed me of significant power.

I went from an agressive tune with V&H Pro-Pipe to the Big Shots.... Here are the numbers...

Pro-Pipe - 92hp, 96tq
Big Shots - 80hp, 86tq

Going to try the quiet baffles to see if any backpressure is in them. Tune was mild, so we have to work on that too. AFR is great, but so what..too much power drain. Ugh...I've always been a Pro-Pipe guy but just had to mess with things...I wanted a different look, but am paying the price now. Drivability isn't good either...way too much popping on zero throttle...

But we'll keep working to get it better. If not they're on ebay and I'll get another PP, but this time I'll get a BP.

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 10:37:57 AM »

LRebel....yup...those are V&H Big Shot dual...standard baffle...

Love the look, but the pipes have robbed me of significant power.

I went from an agressive tune with V&H Pro-Pipe to the Big Shots.... Here are the numbers...

Pro-Pipe - 92hp, 96tq
Big Shots - 80hp, 86tq

Going to try the quiet baffles to see if any backpressure is in them. Tune was mild, so we have to work on that too. AFR is great, but so what..too much power drain. Ugh...I've always been a Pro-Pipe guy but just had to mess with things...I wanted a different look, but am paying the price now. Drivability isn't good either...way too much popping on zero throttle...

But we'll keep working to get it better. If not they're on ebay and I'll get another PP, but this time I'll get a BP.

Yep, I have the V&H Big Shot duals on my 08 SEUC.  I really like the looks, but I was a little concerned about the loss of power after I installed the pipes.  They were also a little loud for my taste with the stock baffle.  I ordered and installed the quite baffles and fish-tail tips.  The quite baffles are not a whole lot quieter, but did add a little back pressure.  I think the quite baffles helped the performance a little.

I don't think I have any problem with the AFR - no popping at all.  I can let off the throttle at 3k - 4k rpm and it is as even as it can be coming down.  I have not had my bike to a tuner yet, but will most likely do that in the spring when I have a few more miles on it.  I am probably going to go with a SERT when I have it tuned.  I am hoping for better numbers than 80hp & 86tq. 

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 09:18:39 PM »

That's a nice bike and nice photos. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 25 queries.