Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  All

Author Topic: MARCH 4 RIDE TO GAINSVILLE & DAYTONA AREA  (Read 13976 times)

_usa_eagle_

• Full CVO Member
Re: MARCH 4 RIDE TO GAINSVILLE & DAYTONA AREA
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2007, 07:29:43 PM »

Dave::
     If you and Helen get up north,, stop in on your way to MI!!  There  will always be a room at my  Ranch for you both!! I am 80 miles from Coldwater,MI.    Since my Bungalow down here is now known as ~THE HUDDLE HOUSE~  ((thanx AJ)) , I  do have plenty of room up north.  This house is about the size of my Garage up north.
    Ride ON .....
       Gary
06 Ultra SE    - Crimson/Slate
05 Deluxe      - Pearl White/Black  
00 Road King  - Cobalt Blue
95 Fatboy       - Blue/Silver

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2007, 08:13:55 PM »

Dave::
     If you and Helen get up north,, stop in on your way to MI!!  There  will always be a room at my  Ranch for you both!! I am 80 miles from Coldwater,MI.    Since my Bungalow down here is now known as ~THE HUDDLE HOUSE~  ((thanx AJ)) , I  do have plenty of room up north.  This house is about the size of my Garage up north.
    Ride ON .....
       Gary

:2vrolijk_21:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2007, 08:45:33 PM »

CHERI::::
        As YOU noticed,,  I kinda threw a lil fuel on the FIRE,,{{about you and the boss}},,,  before I gave the explanation as to WHY you do,,  to the others!!!!   It was a pleasure to talk to you and Ken,, and we cant wait to see you both in Hot Springs!!   As for me coming out of my LURKING mode,,  I try to keep my post ##'s  down,,  and just read.   
    I guess your the Founder,, and present PRESIDENT of the ~BSR~ Club!!   I just read your post to Patty and she said she knew about it!!   Your post here was the first time I had heard of that Club.  I was wondering,,  can Brenda,, Michelle,,  and Patty be members of YOUR CLUB,,,  since they ride there own bikes,,,,,,,  or are they half members,,   because they  ride there own bikes sometime,,,, and then ride behind there  ~MEN~  other times????
     Well my fingers are NOT used to all this typing,, so I best go rest them.  ~jk~
          Enjoy the rest of your weekend,,,,,,,,,,,
              Gary    < USA >

Gary!! Don't be a Lurkey Turkey!! Be a Screamin' Eagle and proclaim yourself loud and proud in the forums (c'mon! we ALL know ya wanna!!)  8) I mean REALLY, what's the deal with post count anyways?? Mine should count for double so I too can be a senior....uuhhh...scratch that, count for HALF cuz I'm a young'in!!

The BSR club rocks!! Ya never heard of it before?? That's weird *smirks* Okay so fine I made it up so me and Martha could be as cool and stylin as all them bad a$$ girlies riding their bikes. To quote Hogbreath..."DAYUM those girls can ride!!" SOOOO, I figured if I was pres. of the BSR club he would be impressed  :D And them babes can be a full member ANYTIME!! HHMMMM...thinkin if I had dues to be a member I might could afford my OWN CVO *teary smiles*  :P JUST KIDDIN!!!!  :huepfenjump3:

Sorry we missed out on the Huddle House (we love that place for breakfast on bike rides to memphis!) but it sounds as warm and fuzzy as a beautiful day on a CVO!! LUV da pics!! Must be nice to have a summer and winter place. Yea...and that RE-tired thingy...what is that anyway?? Being tired more than once??  ;)

Squirrel!! I thought about ya today when I slammed on the brakes to save one of my fav critters!! Had a blast shoppin with Brenda too. She really needs to come here and play!! uuhhhh...I mean post!

Was SOOO much fun meeting all the great people that made it to Daytona! The hard part now is to wait till Sept for Hot Springs!!

Always hopin for blue skies and keepin da chrome up and rubber down!!

cheri
I like shiny stuff!

sqrrl24

• Full CVO Member
  • Lead follow or get out of the way!!!!

• CVO1: 05 seeg yellow
    • CVO2: 04 seeg org/blk
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2007, 09:29:24 PM »

Gary!! Don't be a Lurkey Turkey!! Be a Screamin' Eagle and proclaim yourself loud and proud in the forums (c'mon! we ALL know ya wanna!!)  8) I mean REALLY, what's the deal with post count anyways?? Mine should count for double so I too can be a senior....uuhhh...scratch that, count for HALF cuz I'm a young'in!!

The BSR club rocks!! Ya never heard of it before?? That's weird *smirks* Okay so fine I made it up so me and Martha could be as cool and stylin as all them bad a$$ girlies riding their bikes. To quote Hogbreath..."DAYUM those girls can ride!!" SOOOO, I figured if I was pres. of the BSR club he would be impressed  :D And them babes can be a full member ANYTIME!! HHMMMM...thinkin if I had dues to be a member I might could afford my OWN CVO *teary smiles*  :P JUST KIDDIN!!!!  :huepfenjump3:

Sorry we missed out on the Huddle House (we love that place for breakfast on bike rides to memphis!) but it sounds as warm and fuzzy as a beautiful day on a CVO!! LUV da pics!! Must be nice to have a summer and winter place. Yea...and that RE-tired thingy...what is that anyway?? Being tired more than once??  ;)

Squirrel!! I thought about ya today when I slammed on the brakes to save one of my fav critters!! Had a blast shoppin with Brenda too. She really needs to come here and play!! uuhhhh...I mean post!

Was SOOO much fun meeting all the great people that made it to Daytona! The hard part now is to wait till Sept for Hot Springs!!

Always hopin for blue skies and keepin da chrome up and rubber down!!

cheri

Cheri,
  Thanks for the brake check it was probably one of my cousins. ;D ;D I have been talking to Brenda about logging in but it is hard for her to find time with working midnights and A son in college and a daughter a Senior in high school playing sports. Doesn't leave much time for anything else.

We will have to arrange a meet sometime before hot springs. When Gary and patty get back to Ohio maybe we can all meet somewhere in between.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 09:43:48 PM by sqrrl24 »
05 SEEG White Bros 2-1,RT,SE/AC[smiley=banana.gif]
04 SEEG Rineharts Thundermax, Zippers AC  [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
02 FATBOY

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2007, 09:46:34 PM »

Cheri,
  Thanks for the brake check it was probably one of my cousins. I have been talking to Brenda about logging in but it is hard for her to find time with working midnights and A son in college and a daughter a Senior in high school playing sports. Doesn't leave much time for anything else.

Squirrel!!

Them little frolicking cousins of yers put a smile on my face faster than more chrome on a CVO (don't tell Hogbreath!) I like the flowers and green trees n stuff...but them little twitcher babies (as me and my kiddos name em) is music to yer eyes!! (yea... we are just that weird!! *L*)

I hear ya bout Brenda's kiddos! My baby girl is in college in Chicago! Little big man is in Florida and coming for spring break! Always somethin' with 'em!! (not to mention sharing the puter time!!)

Working midnites?? Get that girl a wireless internet and she'll have the highest post count of us all (lookin at YOU Hoist *LOL*) Just tell me what her screen name is first so I can stalk her about the BSR club dues so's I can buy me a pun'kin!!  :pumpkin:

loved all the pics!! maybe me and hogbreath should go visit princess in chicago via indiana?? *LOL*

Still think ya'll were the most stylin matchin yer shirts to the bikes *lovin that yeller!*

*hugs to Brenda and dont work too hard!!*

cheri
I like shiny stuff!

sqrrl24

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2007, 09:55:53 PM »

Squirrel!!

Them little frolicking cousins of yers put a smile on my face faster than more chrome on a CVO (don't tell Hogbreath!) I like the flowers and green trees n stuff...but them little twitcher babies (as me and my kiddos name em) is music to yer eyes!! (yea... we are just that weird!! *L*)

I hear ya bout Brenda's kiddos! My baby girl is in college in Chicago! Little big man is in Florida and coming for spring break! Always somethin' with 'em!! (not to mention sharing the puter time!!)

Working midnites?? Get that girl a wireless internet and she'll have the highest post count of us all (lookin at YOU Hoist *LOL*) Just tell me what her screen name is first so I can stalk her about the BSR club dues so's I can buy me a pun'kin!!  :pumpkin:

loved all the pics!! maybe me and hogbreath should go visit princess in chicago via indiana?? *LOL*

Still think ya'll were the most stylin matchin yer shirts to the bikes *lovin that yeller!*

*hugs to Brenda and dont work too hard!!*

cheri

Your so funny. ;D Thank you.  We had a blast with y'all.  We will have to arrange meet somtime before hot spings. When Gary and patty get back to Ohio maybe we can all meet somewhere in between.
02 FATBOY

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2007, 10:23:58 PM »

Your so funny. ;D Thank you.  We had a blast with y'all.  We will have to arrange meet somtime before hot spings. When Gary and patty get back to Ohio maybe we can all meet somewhere in between.

Squirrel  ;D

Ya did happen to notice the new patch I got at Destination Daytona?? (Normal People Scare Me???)... But, seriously, WHO would spend that much money on a bike and THEN ADD stuff??? Chrome...Racing Tuners...Autotuners?? (yeah..Hogbreath thinks I'm blinded by the chrome to not notice these "asjustments"??) Then again...I LIKES shiney stuffs!!  :P

Was like a family reunion!! (we'll except fun if yer family isn't...uuuhhh... nevermind!) Was truly a pleasure and we're very much lookin forward to the next CVO (and BSR) meet up!! Would LOVE to plan a meet up with ya'll and the huddle house owners!! Spring is just about BEGGIN me to retire (yea so we're jealous Gary... should be one of the perks of owning a CVO  ;D ) Never been to Indiana....Ohio when I was 4?? Yeps..I smell a road trip!!

Let's all call HB's cell and leave voicemails daily till he capitulates  :huepfenjump3: trust me it won't take much!! Sign me up (and I have clout as pres. of the BSR)  :2vrolijk_21:
I like shiny stuff!

sqrrl24

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2007, 10:38:17 PM »

Squirrel  ;D

Ya did happen to notice the new patch I got at Destination Daytona?? (Normal People Scare Me???)... But, seriously, WHO would spend that much money on a bike and THEN ADD stuff??? Chrome...Racing Tuners...Autotuners?? (yeah..Hogbreath thinks I'm blinded by the chrome to not notice these "asjustments"??) Then again...I LIKES shiney stuffs!!  :P

Was like a family reunion!! (we'll except fun if yer family isn't...uuuhhh... nevermind!) Was truly a pleasure and we're very much lookin forward to the next CVO (and BSR) meet up!! Would LOVE to plan a meet up with ya'll and the huddle house owners!! Spring is just about BEGGIN me to retire (yea so we're jealous Gary... should be one of the perks of owning a CVO  ;D ) Never been to Indiana....Ohio when I was 4?? Yeps..I smell a road trip!!

Let's all call HB's cell and leave voicemails daily till he capitulates  :huepfenjump3: trust me it won't take much!! Sign me up (and I have clout as pres. of the BSR)  :2vrolijk_21:

Me and Hogbreath and just about every person on this site. :huepfenjump3: So he should be justified. Also Brenda likes her new bungs. in the :pumpkin:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 10:43:15 PM by sqrrl24 »
02 FATBOY

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2007, 10:53:44 PM »

Me and Hogbreath and just about every person on this site. :huepfenjump3: So he should be justified. Also Brenda likes her new bungs. in the :pumpkin:

PPPFFFTTTTTT...should be??? When his motto is forgiveness is easier than permission?? I can see this is a NO win for the BSR *sighs*  ;D

Brenda has new bungs??? I thought she was perfect and beautiful just like she was!!!....uummmm...what's a bung??  Do *I* need new bungs??? :P

ya gotta love this site!!

cheri

I like shiny stuff!

sqrrl24

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2007, 11:03:18 PM »

PPPFFFTTTTTT...should be??? When his motto is forgiveness is easier than permission?? I can see this is a NO win for the BSR *sighs*  ;D

Brenda has new bungs??? I thought she was perfect and beautiful just like she was!!!....uummmm...what's a bung??  Do *I* need new bungs??? :Pya gotta love this site!!

cheri

Bungs are welded into Pipes to hold sensors for auto tune thingy. Ken got 1 new Bung on his bike.

Brenda doing the 'Happy Dance' now that her bungs are getting done @ Scooters
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:05:37 PM by sqrrl24 »
02 FATBOY

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2007, 11:52:44 PM »

Let's all call HB's cell and leave voicemails daily till he capitulates 

Lets leave my cell phone out of this if you would it already goes dead way to soon each day :)

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2007, 11:56:56 PM »

Lets leave my cell phone out of this if you would it already goes dead way to soon each day :)

Harry, your last name begins with B? Cooincidence. I thought they were talking about HogBreath. They're talking about bungs and BSR's and torturing Ken! Have fun Ken! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2007, 12:18:43 AM »

Bungs are welded into Pipes to hold sensors for auto tune thingy. Ken got 1 new Bung on his bike.

Sqrrl, I see that I taught you something at the Huddle House! Nice going!!!

_usa_eagle_

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2007, 09:34:28 AM »

Cheri::  <aka>  (Prez - BSR Ass.)
    Yeah,,, what SQRRL said,, when Patty and I get back up north,  we will have to get a get-together somewhere.  We will be leaving the ~Sunshine State~ in about 5 weeks,, so I am hoping it is warm up north by then.  If you plan a road trip up to the Tri-State area,, I have PLENTY of room in my "NORTERN HUDDLE HOUSE" fer ya to stay.  I do see your going to be a stones throw away we we head down to Hot Springs.
    We will figure something out when Spring arrives,,  just stay warm up there until it gets here.
            ~ USA ~    :2vrolijk_21:
06 Ultra SE    - Crimson/Slate
05 Deluxe      - Pearl White/Black  
00 Road King  - Cobalt Blue
95 Fatboy       - Blue/Silver

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2007, 10:25:48 AM »

Well DANGIT!! If Brenda is gettin new bungs *I* want some new bungs TOO!!!! *loves to happy dance* Besides, I'm smarter than I look AND got the invoice fer Hogbreath's new bung *smirks* bung and boobs both start with a B and I got confuzzled??  ;D

AJ *L* ... ya taught ME a LOT!! It really was more information than I needed about titty-bars tho (sure hope mama don't miss the sarcasm if she pops in!!)

Harry  :) that HB WAS Hogbreath (thanks for unconfusing my ramblings!) No worries!! I don't have your cell number. Tell the lovely Michelle hi for me!!

Gary  :huepfenjump3: we are having gorgeous weather here!! It was WAY colder in Daytona (grumbling) Ken was on the bike all weekend! (I was re-establishing the homestead after the trip!) Am counting on you and Patty and Bryan and Brenda for a trip soon! It's much more fun when ya got a pack of CVO's, love to watch those eagles soar! Spring is here and the road is a callin'!

Road Trip Cheri/BSR...have cooler will travel!! :drink:
I like shiny stuff!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  All

Page created in 0.226 seconds with 23 queries.