Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Beaufort, SC Member Visits NYC Member!  (Read 14938 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Beaufort, SC Member Visits NYC Member!
« on: May 02, 2007, 01:08:06 PM »

Hey gang, I just heard from AJ. He's in NY on some business and has his bike in the truck with him. He just called and is finished with his work, and is free to play. I'm having him come by the house and we'll take the scoots around the City, maybe wind up in the village. I'm enjoying meeting members whenever I can. I'm looking forward to meeting/riding with AJ later! Will get some shots of that SC Boy in the Big City! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

TimBone

• Elite CVO Member
Re: Beaufort, SC Member Visits NYC Member!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 07:36:31 PM »

Hoist, that is great, AJ is a stand up guy and we have ridden lots down here in SC.
I hope you 2 guys have a good time!
Take Care,
TimBone

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 07:43:04 PM »

Hoist, that is great, AJ is a stand up guy and we have ridden lots down here in SC.
I hope you 2 guys have a good time!
Take Care,
TimBone

Thanks Tim, looking forward to it. He's staying upstate tonight and coming down tomorrow. We're meeting at my friend's shop. I have my Dyno Tune appointment tomorrow. We'll ride out from there and hit the city! I'll probably ride upstate Sat and we'll cruise around up there. Should be a good few days. It was a surprise he was coming! Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 07:58:49 PM »

Looking for a 3rd on Sat? ;)
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 08:44:32 PM »

Very nice...take care of our local boy.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 09:02:59 PM »

Looking for a 3rd on Sat? ;)

Sure Mike, why not. I'll be with AJ tomorrow. We'll make some plans for Sat, and I'll let you know! Anyone else around on Sat and want to join in? :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 09:08:22 PM »

Hoist, while AJ is there, do me a favor. Whenever he's not looking pull one of his plug wires off. He was so freaked out in florida when he hit the rev limiter, he thought he had engine problems. I wanted to do it, but Cheri wouldn't let me. She's a much nicer person than myself.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »

Hoist, while AJ is there, do me a favor. Whenever he's not looking pull one of his plug wires off. He was so freaked out in florida when he hit the rev limiter, he thought he had engine problems. I wanted to do it, but Cheri wouldn't let me. She's a much nicer person than myself.

Oh boy Ken, I see I'm not gonna be able to turn my back on you, huh? You prankster! I don't think I can bring myself to doing that, and I'm not even nice! ;) Hoist! 8)

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 09:20:57 PM »

Sure Mike, why not. I'll be with AJ tomorrow. We'll make some plans for Sat, and I'll let you know! Anyone else around on Sat and want to join in? :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)
Cool. I can head over into Jersey to hook up and run North with you or if need be I can get "to" the City however I'm City challenged! ;)
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 09:26:04 PM »

Cool. I can head over into Jersey to hook up and run North with you or if need be I can get "to" the City however I'm City challenged! ;)

Let's find out where we're headed first, then we'll know the best place to meet. If you take the GWB, I can meet you in the Bronx to ride up to meet him. If you didn't ship that fork cap yet, just bring it with you Sat. instead. One less to mail! Maybe AJ will want to go your direction. I'll let you know tomorrow Mike. Hoist! 8)

hogasm

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 04:30:20 PM »

Forgot about AJ going to NYC when I called him today. He and Howie were at the Harley dealership. Imagine that :coolblue:

So Howie how did the dyno run go? :oops: let the cat out of the bag

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »

Help me! I'm being held hostage at Hoist!'s house with limited access to a computer! I do have a camera to take evidence pictures!!!

We're heading into Manhattan for the afternoon. I'll post as I can.

Quick update on the SEUC: Dealer said the cylinders need to be replaced. Ouch!

hogasm

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 05:15:07 PM »

AJ you might want to tell the dealer that there was a noise in the primary so they can check crank end play. You might end up with a new motor :nixweiss:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 05:19:55 PM »

AJ you might want to tell the dealer that there was a noise in the primary so they can check crank end play. You might end up with a new motor :nixweiss:

Good catch Brian!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 01:53:52 AM »

We had a great night in the city! Hoist! showed us some fine watering holes and good food. I'm surprised he hasn't posted pix yet. Hopefully we'll ride up to Bear Mtn. and Orange County on Saturday.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 22 queries.