Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: TCnBham,Diva, & REGGAB come to Memphis  (Read 13082 times)

REGGAB

Re: TCnBham,Diva, & REGGAB come to Memphis
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2007, 08:17:52 PM »

Remember I said I saw lots of interesting stuff?  Well, I got a picture of this one!  WOW!  Now I can say I've been there.  Can you? ;D ;D

REGGAB

« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2007, 08:19:50 PM »

More BEEF.

REGGAB

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2007, 08:21:23 PM »

Hey Don!!  Recognize this place?

REGGAB

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2007, 08:24:47 PM »

My bike washin' beotches!   ;D ;D  Just kidding Shawn and Cary.  These guys were good enough to lend a hand at getting half the state of Kansas off my scooter.  That has to be one of the "buggiest" states I've ever ridden in...........save for Florida.  Thanks guys!  You ROCK!

REGGAB

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2007, 08:26:38 PM »

One more of Shawn and Cary with my scooter.  Thanks for schoolin' me up on the proper way to wash a dirty scooter.  I be edumacated now! :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 08:31:30 PM by REGGAB »

REGGAB

« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2007, 08:29:27 PM »

Here's a picture of Cary and Stephanie last night at Casey's Bar and Grill in Springfield.  What a great lookin' couple!  That's all folks.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2007, 08:58:09 PM »

I've never experienced a road like that before, and I've got decent suspension.  If you're stock, don't even attempt it, unless you're solo.  Trucks have totally screwed it up.
Thanks for the 'warning' on that stretch of hwy., Terry.  There are some sections of I-40 in NC that are getting pretty bad from being beatin' out by the trucks.....as 2Ln. says: backrds are the way to travel on 2 wheels.  :bananarock: :huepfenjump3: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

harleydiva

« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2007, 11:57:27 PM »

Howdy All, I made it home about 4 hours ago.  Beautiful ride today.  Close to 550 miles from Springfield, MO.  Since this post closes out my trip to Ft. Riley, KS for this go around, I'd like to say thanks to all those who offered their hospitality.  I am especially grateful to Cary (Hobo) and Shawn (Scooterhair) for opening their homes to me, and "allowing" me to consume copious quantities of barley pop.  I had a blast during the past seven days........even the work was fun...........and I can't wait until 7 July when I get to do it all over again.  I don't think I've mentioned that yet, have I?  Well, once it firms up a little more, I will, but for now, suffice it to say that I'll be doing this trip again in the near future.  Onward!

I took a few pictures yesterday while riding down KS 177 and east on US 54.  Enjoy.  This has to be some of the prettiest countryside I've ever seen.  All the windmills, the wells, and just the openess of the entire area is overwhelming to me.  If you ever get the opportunity to ride KS 177, please do so.  You WILL love it.  It is 106 miles of sheer beauty..........as well as some rathering interesting sites...........some which came up so fast, that I didn't have time to grab the camera out of the bottle caddy.

yep, looks like Kansas.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2007, 07:28:15 AM »

My bike washin' beotches!   ;D ;D  Just kidding Shawn and Cary.  These guys were good enough to lend a hand at getting half the state of Kansas off my scooter.  That has to be one of the "buggiest" states I've ever ridden in...........save for Florida.  Thanks guys!  You ROCK!
REGGAB
Do you ever get tired of scrubbing bugs. :nixweiss:,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont do it today , have somelse do it for you.      HAPPY FATHERS DAY  ;D    Thanks for the pics-n-posts

Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

REGGAB

« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2007, 07:43:25 AM »

REGGAB
Do you ever get tired of scrubbing bugs. :nixweiss:,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont do it today , have somelse do it for you.      HAPPY FATHERS DAY  ;D    Thanks for the pics-n-posts

Dave

Oh yeah.......chit dude.  I FORGOT.............as I'm getting cranked up on coffee and ready to go out there and get busy.  ;D

joez28ss

• Senior CVO Member
  • BOXERS RULE!!!!!!

• CVO1: FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Gray
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2007, 07:52:30 AM »

REGGAB

Is that a IROC in the garage?

:bananarock: :bananarock:
   joez28ss
LIFE SHOULD BE LIVED SO THAT WHEN WE DIE WE WILL BE MISSED.

REGGAB

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2007, 08:01:11 AM »

Yes it is, and it is Cary's (Hobo's).  He told me the acquistion process of how he got that that thing.  He needs to tell that story.  It is a 1989, about 43K on the clock, and is pristine.  Cary and Steph use it as their date car.  Very nice.  I got all nostalgic and chit looking at it.............I'm not a chevy man...........never have been, but those IROCs are awesome..............and hot chicks look hotter in them!!! :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2007, 08:11:01 AM »

Howdy All, I made it home about 4 hours ago.  Beautiful ride today.  Close to 550 miles from Springfield, MO. 

Glad to hear you made it home safely Henry! :drink: Thanks for sharing this adventure with us and it was a pleasure to meet with you. God willing next time I will be home long enough to be able to spend more than a few hours with ya. House is always open if your coming thru. Have Stef in our prayers. I'm sure her and Renea are glad your home. Bless ya Buddy! :2vrolijk_21:

JR :bananarock:

REGGAB

« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2007, 09:38:49 AM »

Glad to hear you made it home safely Henry! :drink: Thanks for sharing this adventure with us and it was a pleasure to meet with you. God willing next time I will be home long enough to be able to spend more than a few hours with ya. House is always open if your coming thru. Have Stef in our prayers. I'm sure her and Renea are glad your home. Bless ya Buddy! :2vrolijk_21:

JR :bananarock:

Thanks John.  It was great to meet you and your lovely bride as well.  Thank you very much for keeping Stef in your thoughts and prayers.

Henry

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2007, 06:01:32 PM »

Yes it is, and it is Cary's (Hobo's).  He told me the acquistion process of how he got that that thing.  He needs to tell that story.  It is a 1989, about 43K on the clock, and is pristine.  Cary and Steph use it as their date car.  Very nice.  I got all nostalgic and chit looking at it.............I'm not a chevy man...........never have been, but those IROCs are awesome..............and hot chicks look hotter in them!!! :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:

My little 5 foot nuthin aunt bought it new in 89 at age 57. My uncle used to get a new Lincoln every year and would come home and say to my aunt, "come on Joyce and lets go get you a new car" and she always said there wasn't anything made she would like better. So I told her for years that I would like to buy it when she was ready to sell. About 3 years ago after my uncle died she called and said that she wanted a new car and I could buy the IROC, then not more than three days later she called back and said she just couldn't do it, she said that I could have it when she died. I half jokingly told her that I didn't want it then. Well, she died in Nov 05 of heart failure and after my cousin settled the estate he called and told me to come and get it. I believe it was what we call in the car biz as a "price leader" for an ad. Base sticker was $14,145 with an up charge of $2,545 for the IROC pkg, $490 for the automatic trans, $15 for door edge guards and a $1,600 discount package, with destination total MSRP was $16,034.  I still have the original window sticker. I did some paint touch-up and took a couple of dings out and shes not perfect, but it is very nice. I just keep it in the garage and drive it 3 or 4 times a year to keep it excercised. Like Henry said, Stephanie and I use it on "Date Night" when we are going somewhere nice for dinner, ya know , like the Sizzler.   :o ;D

Hobo
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 06:03:32 PM by Hobo »
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 22 queries.