Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Author Topic: TCnBham,Diva, & REGGAB come to Memphis  (Read 13137 times)

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: TCnBham,Diva, & REGGAB come to Memphis
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2007, 11:25:42 AM »

Its getting a little later in the day.
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2007, 12:02:24 PM »

Finally, here's Don and Scooter at Lamberts. We left there at about 9:00pm. Henry had done about 500 miles and several stops, he was a wooped pup. Don got to ride 80 miles home in an intermittant "Toad Strangler" aka "Turd floater" thunderstorm. We are looking forward to Henry coming back through on Friday and going out for dinner and  :drink: :drink:
(more than one) Friday night. 

Hobo

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2007, 12:06:50 PM »

Finally, here's Don and Scooter at Lamberts. We left there at about 9:00pm. Henry had done about 500 miles and several stops, he was a wooped pup. Don got to ride 80 miles home in an intermittant "Toad Strangler" aka "Turd floater" thunderstorm. We are looking forward to Henry coming back through on Friday and going out for dinner and  :drink: :drink:
(more than one) Friday night. 

Hobo

Friday night?

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2007, 12:08:55 PM »

Yep, he will be in in the afternoon and, his plan is now, spend the night and try to make it all the way home on Saturday.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2007, 12:10:57 PM »

Yep, he will be in in the afternoon and, his plan is now, spend the night and try to make it all the way home on Saturday.

I'm probably hosed for getting out of town tomorrow night.  But someone might leave a message with time and place when you know them.  I have been known to give in to temptation......

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2007, 01:33:35 PM »

...I have been known to give in to temptation......

Nooooo.  :nixweiss:  Not you?

:cherry:

REGGAB

« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2007, 09:18:53 PM »

Awesome pictures Cary.  You guys really need to stop taking pictures of that backerds Bagger dude.  He is one ugly mo fugger. 

As mentioned elsewhere on this site, I have finished my work.........for now.........at Ft. Riley.  I get to come right back up here again next month, but we'll talk about that later.  I'm leaving in the morning.  Gotta new back tire plus some other work done today, and since the fine folks at City Cycle Sales HD in Junction City, KS took such good care of me, I'm gonna let them do my gear drive cams when I'm in town next month.  The household appropriations commitee is currently deliberating the expenditure.  I made a good presentation and pointed out all the reliability pluses as opposed to performance gains.  I think I sold it, so hopefully Renea..............er.......uh.........the commitee will release funds and issue an order for immediate acquisition and rapid fielding upon my return.  Pray for me, will ya?  Thanks.  Scooter, DC, Hobo, and GG, I'll see ya'll tomorrow.

HML

harleydiva

« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2007, 09:52:05 PM »

Awesome pictures Cary.  You guys really need to stop taking pictures of that backerds Bagger dude.  He is one ugly mo fugger. 

As mentioned elsewhere on this site, I have finished my work.........for now.........at Ft. Riley.  I get to come right back up here again next month, but we'll talk about that later.  I'm leaving in the morning.  Gotta new back tire plus some other work done today, and since the fine folks at City Cycle Sales HD in Junction City, KS took such good care of me, I'm gonna let them do my gear drive cams when I'm in town next month.  The household appropriations commitee is currently deliberating the expenditure.  I made a good presentation and pointed out all the reliability pluses as opposed to performance gains.  I think I sold it, so hopefully Renea..............er.......uh.........the commitee will release funds and issue an order for immediate acquisition and rapid fielding upon my return.  Pray for me, will ya?  Thanks.  Scooter, DC, Hobo, and GG, I'll see ya'll tomorrow.

HML

Happy and Safe Trails!

REGGAB

« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2007, 09:57:27 PM »

Happy and Safe Trails!

Thank you, Suzanne, and to you and Terry as well wherever your travels may take you this weekend.

Henry

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2007, 10:04:01 PM »

I discovered this pic on the camera,so thought I'd share.  This was the early group at Corky's in Memphis...Jerry, J Carolyn, Henry, Mark, Suzanne.  As you can tell, we had a great time.  JR and Debbie weren't there yet.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2007, 09:49:17 PM »

As I review this photos, I see a lot of FUN being had by all...

REGGAB

« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2007, 08:05:26 PM »

Howdy All, I made it home about 4 hours ago.  Beautiful ride today.  Close to 550 miles from Springfield, MO.  Since this post closes out my trip to Ft. Riley, KS for this go around, I'd like to say thanks to all those who offered their hospitality.  I am especially grateful to Cary (Hobo) and Shawn (Scooterhair) for opening their homes to me, and "allowing" me to consume copious quantities of barley pop.  I had a blast during the past seven days........even the work was fun...........and I can't wait until 7 July when I get to do it all over again.  I don't think I've mentioned that yet, have I?  Well, once it firms up a little more, I will, but for now, suffice it to say that I'll be doing this trip again in the near future.  Onward!

I took a few pictures yesterday while riding down KS 177 and east on US 54.  Enjoy.  This has to be some of the prettiest countryside I've ever seen.  All the windmills, the wells, and just the openess of the entire area is overwhelming to me.  If you ever get the opportunity to ride KS 177, please do so.  You WILL love it.  It is 106 miles of sheer beauty..........as well as some rathering interesting sites...........some which came up so fast, that I didn't have time to grab the camera out of the bottle caddy.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 08:07:29 PM by REGGAB »

REGGAB

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2007, 08:12:07 PM »

Trivia, for all you navigation geeks.  Find this on a map.  Should be very easy to figure out where I was at the time.  I ride old school.  No GPS; plan a route; commit it to memory, and go. 

REGGAB

« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2007, 08:14:24 PM »

Windmill in the distance.............while going 70mph.

REGGAB

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2007, 08:15:44 PM »

BEEF!  It's what's for SUPPER!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 23 queries.