Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9  All

Author Topic: HOG Posse Ride  (Read 18674 times)

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Re: HOG Posse Ride
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2007, 09:08:29 PM »

The hotel will take me to the hospital...I will call you later say nurse Helen Thanks

Thanks Jorge. Take care of it now' you have a long good ride ahead of you and Martha needs you to be well.  :2vrolijk_21:

Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2007, 09:58:16 PM »

That is a nasty burn Jorge, but was glad to hear that Martha come out without being hurt.   Does she need any help shopping just call me I am sure I can help  ::)   

Have a safe rest of the ride and look forward to hearing from you when you get home.   Actually counting on hearing from you and Martha.   Take care of that leg so it doesn't get infected.

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »

Jorge, it's great to hear from you! Sorry about your spill. Man, that's some nasty burn. Take care of that! Thanks so much for the pics so far! :2vrolijk_21: Looks like you guys are having a blast! Enjoy the rest of your trip. Stay off them oil slicks and ride safe! ;) Hoist! 8)

Thanks mi amigo......I just came from the hospital. Thanks to God is not infected but to prevent a possible infection they gave me a prescription of antibiotic pills and a special cream and some recomendations but I can keep  :drink:

I will keep posting pics.....

My best regards,

Jorge

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2007, 09:59:24 PM »

Thanks Jorge. Take care of it now' you have a long good ride ahead of you and Martha needs you to be well.  :2vrolijk_21:

Dave

I just came back from the hospital.....I  called you and left a message...they didn't cut my leg yet  :huepfenjump3:

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2007, 10:02:36 PM »

That is a nasty burn Jorge, but was glad to hear that Martha come out without being hurt.   Does she need any help shopping just call me I am sure I can help  ::)   

Have a safe rest of the ride and look forward to hearing from you when you get home.   Actually counting on hearing from you and Martha.   Take care of that leg so it doesn't get infected.

I am not going to tell Martha anything about your suggestion however you and Michelle are in her toughts every time that she rides......she has wearing the heat jacket every day and she loves that.... ;D

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2007, 11:57:03 PM »

Jorge, you told me nothing about your spill and that nasty burn.  So glad you got it looked after - good advice to go to the hospital to avoid an infection.  Ride safe and I'll see you on the road tomorrow.

Jerry

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2007, 12:16:42 AM »

Jorge glad to finally hear from you and so sorry to hear about your spill, but glad you and Martha was not seriously hurt....
Glad to see that you and Jerry are having a great time...
Be Safe on the rest of your ride.

bubba
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2007, 12:45:36 AM »

Jorge,
Glad to hear from you brotha. Sorry that you had a spill, but glad to see you and Martha are still able to continue on your journey. Safe and happy trails ahead, talk to you soon.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2007, 08:04:22 AM »

Martha with a giant cow boy at the entrance at the Fargo dealer

Do you want dance.  :huepfenlol2:  He's a tall man.......... or Marthas standing in a ditch. :o
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2007, 08:06:17 AM »

HD 1909 no restored....all original

Jorge your not packing no heat cowboy.  :confused5:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2007, 08:09:19 AM »

I just came back from the hospital.....I  called you and left a message...they didn't cut my leg yet  :huepfenjump3:

No "Pegleg" is good. Ride on amigo.  :2vrolijk_21:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2007, 09:24:07 AM »

Wow Jorge that is a shame you got burned. Glad you both are OK enough to continue the ride. Very nice photos,thanks for sharing them with us.
It's a shame I didn't know you were passing through my area when you went through Portsmouth and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. I would have loved to meet you Jorge and Martha, maybe even ride awhile with you two. But I understand on a 500 mile day you need to ride not socialize.

Jerry and J Carolyn I have enjoyed your pictures and posts here and on your blog. Thanks for sharing the experience with us!  :2vrolijk_21:

If any of you have a chance on this Posse Ride say hello to a tall guy with a grey pony tail riding an 06 Mellon. Very nice guy who hapens to be the Sales manager at Bayside Harley in Portsmouth named Chuck Delaney.

Ride safe, and my thoughts and prayers will be for a safe return for everyone.

David

harleydiva

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2007, 12:37:53 PM »

With Joe Dowd..HOG Events Manager & the MoCo CEO...

Jorge, I see you came in and let Martha buy the outfit like the one TC gave me for my birthday last year.   ;)

harleydiva

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2007, 12:42:19 PM »

Mis amigos......to the people who  already know me and the other who don't........I am very sorry to be absent for 4 months...I don't know why but I am back.....and I take advantage to write a small report of my ride (Posse).

Martha and I left on Thursday 12 from our home. We rode until Florence, SC (610 miles) the first day. On Friday we rode SC, NC and we hit Virgina we went to the East and cross the bay from Portsmouth thru the tunnel (Chasepeake Bay Bridge and tunnel) and get again Virgina and then Maryland and we get into south of Delaware. We stayed in Seaford, DE (south of the state) after 500 miles. On Saturday we headed to Wilmington. On Monday 16 the Posse started and we went to Greensburg, PA. On Tuesday we went to Fort Wayne, IN. The last two hours of the ride (350 miles) were rained. When we got the hotel I was making a turn in the parking lot to park the bike and make the check in and suddenly the bike slide and we went down. The floor of some parts of the parking lot had oil and mixed with rain was very dangeorus.....so as we were the first to get the hotel we paid the consequences. Martha and the bike are fine. I got a real and serious burn in my right left with the exhaust......(I will post some pics of my leg). On Wednesday we headed to Dubuque, IO. On Thrursday to Duluth, MN. This ride was beautiful, the best until now with beautiful scenaries. We stayed on Duluth Thursday and Friday. Today, Saturday we are in Fargo, ND and tomorrow we will be going to Dickinson, ND....the best rides will be next week.......I have ridden almost 3000 miles!! :drink:

I want to say thanks to Dave & Helen, Harry & Michelle, Gary, AJ, Roger, Terry & Suzanne, VGirl and Hoist to be worried about me in these months....I love you guys.......... :-*

My best regards,

Jorge

PS I will post some pics soon. I have to decrease the res.

Jorge, it's SO good to see you and Martha in the pix and hope to see you again soon in person.   :)  Give my love to Martha.

So sorry to hear of your injury.  Take care. 

Suzanne

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »

Wow Jorge that is a shame you got burned. Glad you both are OK enough to continue the ride. Very nice photos,thanks for sharing them with us.
It's a shame I didn't know you were passing through my area when you went through Portsmouth and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. I would have loved to meet you Jorge and Martha, maybe even ride awhile with you two. But I understand on a 500 mile day you need to ride not socialize.

Jerry and J Carolyn I have enjoyed your pictures and posts here and on your blog. Thanks for sharing the experience with us!  :2vrolijk_21:

If any of you have a chance on this Posse Ride say hello to a tall guy with a grey pony tail riding an 06 Mellon. Very nice guy who hapens to be the Sales manager at Bayside Harley in Portsmouth named Chuck Delaney.

Ride safe, and my thoughts and prayers will be for a safe return for everyone.

David

Hola mi amigo.......I saw your friend......and I will tell him your message....I will see you next time...nice area Portsmouth!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9  All

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 23 queries.