Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Beaufort, SC Member Visits NYC Member!  (Read 14987 times)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: Beaufort, SC Member Visits NYC Member!
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2007, 11:50:04 PM »

I can just see Hoist down at the trailer park now.

Asking,

Can I sto my sycle in yalls mtal buildun untills I gets out of the pokey?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 11:52:20 PM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2007, 12:05:51 AM »

;D ;D ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hogasm

« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2007, 06:42:31 AM »

Asking,

Can I sto my sycle in yalls mtal buildun untills I gets out of the pokey?

Just remember Chip, with enough cornbread and beer we might be able to bribe the jailer and keep you in the pokey a little longer than you might expect.

Anyone need a new...........ie..............beat all to hell Frontier :coolblue:

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2007, 05:51:29 PM »

Hee, Hee! Handlebars were just done a few weeks ago. I guess I know how that happened. But isn't there only a single plug, that can only go on one way, for the lights? Is it wired wrong? Interesting. If it's a single plug, it must have been wired wrong from the factory. Strange chit!

We had a great ride yesterday. Put a little over 350 more miles on. I'll get it on the Dyno this week and get those headlights fixed too.

Started by meeting Puzzled in NJ and rode up to Bear Mountain to meet AJ, Randy and Travis. We rode to Moroney's HD in Newburgh, NY. They were having their open house. Band, lots of bikes and free Hot Dogs and Soda! Lunchtime!! ;D Then we got on NY 52 and headed into the Catskills. We rode to Lake Huntington and had dinner at Pete's Pub, a favorite Watering Hole/Restaurant when I'm around there. We headed back on Rt 17 late in the day and split off in our own directions as we got to our exits.

Spent a couple of good days with AJ and look forward to doing it again. Maybe down South next time.

It was great riding with Puzzled. The boy can ride and had no trouble keeping any pace. I guess by now you see my riding is kinda like my posting. Fast as possible! ;D Had some great roads where we were really able to open them up. With the Deuce and Pick-up truck as anchors, we had a tough time getting over 110-115 for very long. But the pace was still 80-90 most of the time. And yes, Randy's 88" did really well keeping pace. it must be bone stock, like Otis'. ;D

2 weekends in a row metting members and riding with them. All great times. Now next weekend, I get to do it again. This time It'll be for 9 days! I cant wait and and hope to meet and ride with many more of you. And don't worry, we won't be doing a buck ten on the SLD/BRP. I'll slow the pace down to 90! ;)

See you all next weekend! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Remind me to let you go first if we ride in Hot Springs ;D  I'll be at the back with the other slower geezer glides ;)
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 23 queries.