Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Personalized Licence Plate  (Read 1849 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Personalized Licence Plate
« on: March 04, 2007, 03:49:58 PM »

I don't know how they do it in other states, but in NY, you can order plates with various logos, besides text; military divisions, sports teams, NASCAR, etc. I just saw one I'd never seen before. and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. The logo is "War on Terror", vertical Red and White Stripes with the Blue field and White stars above it, with the words War on Terror. The car had a DOD parking sticker on it from Ft. Hamilton.

Does anyone know what this group is, or if it's an official Military or Homelands Security Group? I'm just glad to see that we are continuing to take this issue much more seriously than before 9/11. And I can't say this enough, Thanks to everyone who who puts their personal life on hold to defend this Great Nation of ours in whatever way necessary. Your time, dedication and commitment does not go unnoticed. I truly do appreciate your sacrifices to maintain our freedom! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Personalized Licence Plate
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 05:42:25 PM »

I don't know how they do it in other states, but in NY, you can order plates with various logos, besides text; military divisions, sports teams, NASCAR, etc. I just saw one I'd never seen before. and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. The logo is "War on Terror", vertical Red and White Stripes with the Blue field and White stars above it, with the words War on Terror. The car had a DOD parking sticker on it from Ft. Hamilton.

Does anyone know what this group is, or if it's an official Military or Homelands Security Group? I'm just glad to see that we are continuing to take this issue much more seriously than before 9/11. And I can't say this enough, Thanks to everyone who who puts their personal life on hold to defend this Great Nation of ours in whatever way necessary. Your time, dedication and commitment does not go unnoticed. I truly do appreciate your sacrifices to maintain our freedom! Hoist! 8)

This one:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 05:44:33 PM »

Given all the various listing on the state DMV's website (man, is there unit, service or ethnicity they didn't cover?) it looks like the state just didn't want to miss a group that might be induced in to spending a bit more for a license plate.  Not saying New York doesn't have a good idea.  And the choices are nice.  But man they got a lot of them.

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 06:00:09 PM »

How about ? :nixweiss:

2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 06:08:25 PM »

This one:

Thanks Don, that sure does explain it! Didn't know whether it was a national thing. Definitely someone worth thanking though. Just making sure. Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 06:09:18 PM »

Given all the various listing on the state DMV's website (man, is there unit, service or ethnicity they didn't cover?) it looks like the state just didn't want to miss a group that might be induced in to spending a bit more for a license plate.  Not saying New York doesn't have a good idea.  And the choices are nice.  But man they got a lot of them.

How about CVOHarley? Is that one there too? ;) Hoist! 8)

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 10:57:33 PM »

the newest plate issued in Colorado...

i thought about it, but since i cant have it personalized, i passed ..good looking though..

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.