Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Another Not So Nubie  (Read 5299 times)

iamtrker2

Re: Another Not So Nubie
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 09:30:23 PM »

Welcome Marshall to the crazy bunch and i say that with much respect to the members.
I have to ask,what did you use to take the picture of your new bike? That is a great picture. Enjoy the site.

Ernie [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]

rc50won

• Please someone find me a hill and some turns
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 10:12:08 PM »

Welcome Marshall to the crazy bunch and i say that with much respect to the members.
I have to ask,what did you use to take the picture of your new bike? That is a great picture. Enjoy the site.

Ernie [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]

Sony DSC-F717.  Really a great camera.  That photo was done with the built in flash and it has not been altered.
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscf717/

Marshall
'05 BMW R1200GS

rc50won

• Please someone find me a hill and some turns
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 10:21:01 PM »

We are close amigo Marshall.....I am member of the Fort Lauderdale HOG chapter, are you? I was told that they open a new shop in Sunrise, I havent been there yet.......it is another Bruce Rossmeyer store so they ask for a bike the cost of two [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]....I was selling my VROD (it only has 3500 miles) but I just changed the opinion....I wil keep it!!

At this moment I am in Tampa and coming back on Monday so let's see if we can  [smiley=drink.gif] next weekend.......my cel is 305-610-6385...I have been for a while in this site and let me tell you...it's fantastic,,,,exceptional friends!!!

Ride safe,

Jorge

Sounds good although I will be in Lost Wages, Nevada that weekend attending the annual Consumer Electronics Show.  I will call you when I get back.  And yes that is the new Bruce R store and it's 10 minutes from my house. So much for the wallet :'( [smiley=deal.gif]

Marshall
'05 BMW R1200GS

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 24 queries.