CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

Dropped my 19 CVO RG off to Hillside motorcycle on Monday for 128 build

(1/7) > >>

scotman623:
Having Hillside do the 128 Big bore kit on my CVO RG.. Scott Palmer is a very Knowledgeable builder and I feel very confident he will build me a Beast... Here is what is being done... 128 big bore kit, Stage 2 cylinder head work, SS 550 cam,new clutch basket, Aim SDR clutch,Lifters, pushrods, Valve springs, SS oil pump and cam plate. I’m sure I’m forgetting things he also mentioned doing... I will post parts list and Dyno results when completed.. I’m really looking forward to riding this bike... Stay tuned for the Results... I’m hoping for 145-150 HP and the same for torque.. The most important is a nice smooth line with lots of torque..

Heatwave:
Who’s doing the dyno tuning? I didn’t realize Scott now does tuning.

scotman623:
Scott is doing the tuning via direct link, left my power vision with him in case he needs to go that way...

joe98:
Good choice !  Lots of happy customers makin lots of power.   Sounds like it's gonna be a stump puller.   Keep us posted on the build and the results.    :2vrolijk_21:

MakoCVO:

--- Quote from: scotman623 on October 30, 2019, 01:11:26 PM ---Having Hillside do the 128 Big bore kit on my CVO RG.. Scott Palmer is a very Knowledgeable builder and I feel very confident he will build me a Beast... Here is what is being done... 128 big bore kit, Stage 2 cylinder head work, SS 550 cam,new clutch basket, Aim SDR clutch,Lifters, pushrods, Valve springs, SS oil pump and cam plate. I’m sure I’m forgetting things he also mentioned doing... I will post parts list and Dyno results when completed.. I’m really looking forward to riding this bike... Stay tuned for the Results... I’m hoping for 145-150 HP and the same for torque.. The most important is a nice smooth line with lots of torque..

--- End quote ---

I have a '19 CVO RG, and I'm also considering a 128 kit. Here is the build I'm considering:

Revolution Performance "NSC" 4.25" bore cylinders and forged pistons (CVO Black Granite color) 128"
S&S 475 cam
S&S billet cam plate and oil pump 
S&S premium tappets
S&S pushrods 
S&S billet anti rotation cuffs
S&S 200k psi head bolts
Daytona Twin Tech 6.2 injectors
SE iridium high compression spark plugs
AIM centrifugal clutch
Fullsac Performance stainless header
Khromewerks mufflers

Keep us posted on the build.